12 Volt Lights

doxiecouple

Looking for troubleshooting suggestions here. Lights (2) in the storage box and the one near the hitch suddenly quit working. The lamp in the sewage and water section still works. Bulbs have been checked and changed, fuses checked and are good. No indicator light at fuse panel that any are bad. Metered each fixture and seems to be no power to them. Where do I start looking for a resolution. Need to fix it my self rather than a "who knows how long" drop off at the dealer. Thanks for any advice.

danemayer

Hi doxiecouple,

When you say the 2 lights in the storage box not working, are you talking about the front generator compartment under the pinbox? Are the 2 lights in the pass-through basement storage area working?

wdk450

Doxiecouple:
The first thing the forum needs to know to help you is what model Heartland this is on. That gives us more of a chance for someone who has that model and is familiar with the 12 volt wiring to assist. You might try to talk to a service advisor at Heartland who may have access to a wiring routing print and could advise you from that. If all else fails you can string a new wire to the fusepanel from the dead lamp socket(s).

danemayer

Doxiecouple,

Sales has asked Heartland Service to help you. I've sent you a PM with details.