1st SOCAL RALLY FOR 2009

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I am calling tomorrow to reserve my spot. Will post later what it is then. Sandman is also going to call tomorrow also. It may just be the 3 or 4 of us. Bob

Bob&Patty

Need to know asap

To the Socal Heartland gang. I called this morning and reserved the camp sites. They are 106 to 110 and 107 to 113. 6 sites total. They are across from each other. I have site #107. So I need to know how many are coming within a week or we will loose some of the sites. The Phone # is posted on the 1st page. Tell them you are with the Heartland group. Here is a link to the park. http://canyonrvpark.com Bob:D

Dale and Jen

Funtimers
Thanks Bob...I just sent you a msg and then checked the forum! You answered my question before receiving it! We'll make a reservation when we get back home!
Jenny and Dale\\:p

Bob&Patty

Jen, just so you know, I did answer your PM also. Mans its going to be great to see you guys. Its been a year already. Bob:D

Bob&Patty

FYI, today I begged and pleaded and got sites real close to where we always go. They are a little farther east. As of tonite, I think I might have to call and beg some more. We might just have more that 6 HL's. Will call Suzi in the morning. Bob:D

DW_Gray

Yahoo! I made my reservation for the 3 days for the maiden voyage. Amy and I are looking forward to our first trip and meet and make new friends. We hope to learn a lot from you all and have a lot of fun. We will be in space 109, right next to Bob and Patty.

Last edited:

Dale and Jen

Funtimers
Canyon RV

We've got our reservation in for the 24th and 25th! Site 111. Unfortunately it's not a pull thru. :( We'll be in San Jose that week, so will have to boogie to make it on the 24th as we won't be able to head south before afternoon. Hopefully it will work out!

Jenny and Dale

Bob&Patty

Jenny, that great news. Are leaving friday afternoon to get here? If so, boy I guess you will have go hammer down. If you have any trouble parking, we will help you get parked. Bob:D

sandman

Hey Bob were all set i had you scared didnt i lol space # 133 theresa's boss wants her to work 24th 25th but she got out of working , she might have to work a little on the 24th but were coming so see ya soon.

Bob&Patty

Rally poy luck menu!!!!!!!

Hi Gang, I guess we need to start putting together the Saturday pot luck. I am going to PM everybody that is coming. Then if you would please start posting your thoughts in the rally discussion thread. That way we can all see whats happening. Thanks Bob:D

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Hi, you'all. My DW is making her famous raspberry cheese pie (could be a side dish or appetizer). Saweet! Enough for everyone. Bob make a list of who is going and what number their campsites are. And better wear a wet suit Bob, I am up for this water balloon fight!

sandman

Hey BOB just wanted to tell you that Theresa is going to bring a roast and potato's or a ham and potato's maybe a peach cobbler or vanila wafer pudding yum yum so see you guys soon.

Bob&Patty

Our contribution will be BBQ chicken and Pattys baked beans. Maybe some beer and sodas. Still working on a dessert
BOB:D

DW_Gray

Hi Bob & Patty and others attending,

I thought I'd let you know that when Amy and I show up we will be newlyweds. Yes that's right. Amy and I are getting married on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 at 5 P.M. on the beach in Pismo Beach, CA. It will be a barefoot wedding in the sand on what's suppose to be beautiful warm day.

Bob if you have a chance, would you please call me Sunday afternoon? Hopefully you still have my number.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Congrats DW and Amy. We too, only have one year under our belts rving but we look forward to meeting the newlyweds next friday at the socal rally. Hooray for u guys.

Bob&Patty

DW and AMY, well congrads to you both. Yes I still have your #. Might be later in the afternoon, if thats ok. Well I guess we need to have a party on Saturday. Best wishes. Bob and Pat.:D:D

sandman

Hey dw just wanted to say congratulation to you and amy hope everything goes well and we will see you at the rally.