1st time taking new Landmark in winter snow

Decided to take my dogs (wife had to work) and try my new 2012 Landmark Rushmore up to the White Mountains of Arizona. photo3-1.jpgE8.jpg
My dogs fit right in. photo4-1.jpgAmazed at how the insullation on these new rigs are. Got down to 6 or 7 deg during the night and kept warm throughout. Just a little drip!!!E7.jpgCamped at Fools Hallow lake and had the entire CG to myself. E6.jpg

Attachments

• photo5-1.jpg
    photo5-1.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 123

jjriker

Love the pics, but I wouldn't be out going in search of a snowy landscape. I have enough of that right here at home. :rolleyes:

danemayer

With a little prep, you can be comfortable in subzero weather. We'll be taking our Landmark to Breckenridge, CO next Monday for a ski trip. 2nd time.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Us too! Our ElkRidge needed a little more help with underbelly heat, but we're headed to Breck, too.

Love the pics! Thanks for sharing!

Erika

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Nice photos. We were at Fool Hollow SP Show Low AZ just a couple of months ago. We loved the campground. Only thing about Show Low AZ is that their speed limit is so low (no pun) you have to watch out or you will be photographed and sent a ticket.

BC

caokgafamily

Markie,

That's one sharp looking combo! I camped one night in the rare southern snow, It was just me and the lab in the Bighorn.

Steve

Wolfpackers

Wow, really nice place to camp...nice rig & dog. gotta ask, where was the drip coming from to make the icicle ?

Also wondering about heating the RV during sub-freezing temps...we typically use space heaters but haven't camped in sub freezing temps either. I assume you have to run the propane furnace to protect the water lines and tanks ? does the furnace run a lot during the night ?

Brent

Wmnmy

Nice rig ,dog and specially your truck great taste in color too love mine but have the cyclone haha I have mastiffs haha