2 weeks in a few questions about our 4100

hamangum

So, I am perplexed about a few things and womndered if any of you know the answers or can tell me how you fixed things:
  • Shower hose holder- screws came loose from the stupid clear plastic "holder" day 4. any bright ideas on better solution for that?
  • Switches: I have two switches on the outside (sofa side) of the kitchen island. One if for the lights in the corner cubby shelves- what the heck is the other one to?
Thanks!

Garypowell

Plug the shower holes....useless. If there is a grab handle in the shower tuck the head in there for travel. The plastic holder is only to keep the hose from slapping around during travel.

hamangum

Yeah, I love the cyclone but there are a few perplecxing things about it for sure. Thanks.

Plug the shower holes....useless. If there is a grab handle in the shower tuck the head in there for travel. The plastic holder is only to keep the hose from slapping around during travel.

DocFather

The one in the garage might be for an outside light above the ramp or maybe the LED light in the side rear awning.