2008 Rally - Branson, Missouri - June 12-15, 2008 - General Thread

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Congrats to the French's - can't believe the extreme folks will go to to keep from coming to a rally! :D

See you rally folks in Branson on Thursday! :)

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Yea,
We made it at 1115am. We are in site 175. Sure am glad as it is a close walk to the Convention Center. The trip was great and this park is beautiful. Never saw so many Bighorns in one place outside of the factory. I wonder why we never see them on the road. They must all stay in one spot. LOL. It is nice to know there are more than one Landmark. I see a bunch of them over here. Cool. Got weighed on the way in also. Will get the figures in a little bit. We know we are going to have a good time as we have already seen some.

Oldlthrnecksgirl

Hisyoungercuterwife
We made it and are in spot 170. Meeting a friend who happens to be in town from Wisconsin for dinner tonight.

Anybody want a toaster oven? It has a rotisserie and it works and its big and it is free, lol,,,, Lizzy

jbeletti

Welcome everyone! I counted 47 rigs here tonight.

See you all at the potluck tomorrow at 6pm. Bring a dish to pass and bring your own drinks.

We went to the Eagle's Tribute this afternoon with Terry and Carol H. - awesome! I'd rate it #2 to the Six show.

Jim

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
We made it and are in spot 170. Meeting a friend who happens to be in town from Wisconsin for dinner tonight.

Anybody want a toaster oven? It has a rotisserie and it works and its big and it is free, lol,,,, Lizzy

I'll take it if you still have it! :) Be there later - stopped in Joplin on the` way.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We'll be there later today. We left Houston yesterday and stayed at the Cloud Nine RV park last night. Can't wait to get there.....:D

fivernine

Got in yesterday from Tennessee via Conway, AR, route. The drive up 65 was the best part--lots of beautiful small towns and the road was fine.

HT, I've got my camera panoramic head with me if you care to see it.

We're in spot 149, name is on the hitch, y'all stop by, y'heah!

--Rick & Jayne Larsen

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Storm approaching and birthday wishes!

Just a little FYI: there is as awesome storm headed towards the rally...should be there in a few hours...between Joplin and Springfield as I type...the Cyclone is on the way! :D:):eek: You've been warned! :D

Also, my DW - Rene'e - just changed jobs recently, has to work this weekend and is unable to attend the rally. If anyone (everyone) could/would email her some gonna-miss-you-at-the-rally/birthday wishes here - I would appreciate it and she would be blown away! Thanks!

CGibson

You guys are making us miss home. Enjoy Branson. Also if you like the movie Titanic or are interested in the history of Titanic, be sure to check out the Titanic Museum there. We found it interesting while we were visiting family in 2006. Also check out the Outlet Mall with the Orange Roof, my mother-in-law works out there. Can't remember the name of the store, but it is a nice clothing shop. If you get a chance to take the Branson Showboat, I recommend it, and the Dixie Stampede. If you can't tell I am so ready to move back to that area next summer.

SmokeyBare

How about a few Photos..... of the Rally in Branson???

Check out the Link:

//heartlandowners.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=15596

Enjoy... Marv

Last edited by a moderator:

fivernine

TWO SHOWS THAT ARE MUST SEES:
Acrobats of China at the New Shanghai Circus just around the corner from KOA: utterly beautiful performances and a great mixed bag from silk trapeze to illusion. This show is just around the corner from the KOA and plenty of parking.
SIX: Six brothers do what would seem the impossible with just stage mikes and tremendous voices singing almost every kind of music. A five minute drive and plenty of parking.

truknutt

Committed Member
How about a few Photos..... of the Rally in Branson???

Check out the Link:

//heartlandowners.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=15596

Enjoy... Marv

Thanks Marv,

We, the down-trodden who have to work our fingers down to the nub while you enjoy the good life, surely appreciate seeing what we are missing!! Those shots of Bighorns & Landmarks were a nice "tease"; now someone please get out there and find those elusive Cyclones! I read that there was one due to blow in on you sometime yesterday!

I couldn't get your link to open so I have pasted this one:

//heartlandowners.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=15596&g2_GALLERYSID=TMP_SESSION_ID_DI_NOISSES_PMT

You guys have just enough fun so you don't have to call us for bail money!!!