2009 Michigan Summer Rally all set (U.P. / St. Ignace) - August 28-30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom of Ypsi

Rich,

I will be calling the CG today and see what they say. Hope they say yes since it is too far to commute for a day from the Detroit area.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Well Guys,

We am not in a race to see who attends the most Rallies, Just traveling and having fun. We enjoy all the folks we meet at the rallies.

See you all in Houston,

jcd8822

Joseph
Correct Reservation Phone Number

Rich told me some people have not been able to get through to Lakeshore RV Park to make a reservation. I went back to their web site and found out that from Oct 16 thru May 1 all reservation calls should be made to [FONT=Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Times] 1-810-523-7530. So please use this number and Chris or her husband, Doug, will answer. If anyone is planning on attending and have not made a reservation it would be best to make it before May 1st. We originally reserved 12 sites and are now at 13 rigs. If you make your reservation now you will stand a better chance to being down at the end of the park where we will be.

Joseph
[/FONT]

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Just received another rally couple Ron and Bette Hall from the RV net club that makes #14 for the rally

dancer

egnor's much better half
egnors and I will bring the zoo and meet you there. Kris is calling back wt the confirmation on site #.. we're good to go.:D We'll just see how long it takes brent to find this out ;)

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Just wondering if everybody that is going to the St Ignace rally has called Lakeshore RV Park to make their reservation. Seems that Lakeshore has had some mix up on the names of attendees. They added one that Rick doesn't know. It would be a helpful if all that have signed up contact Rick (TRAVELER07) so he can get the CG squared away.
Peace
Dave

TRAVELER07

Hello egnors and dancer ,Glad to see that you are comming to the rally,Be ready to party and have a good time.TRAVELER07

TRAVELER07

Hello to all attending the Mich St Ignace rally.To those attending the rally and want to bring some thing to our pot luck dinner and have not contacted me on what they will bring please let me know on what you want to bring so I can keep track of so we don't have too much of one thing.My e-mail is wcs1271@hotmail.com Or PM me with what you want to bring what I have comming for the potluck will be printed in the Mich rally post.ThankYou TRAVELER07

mike3fan

Well I'm gonna try this again. Barring getting stuck by anymore stupid Hurricanes I will make it this year!

My parents just bought a Sundance 2900MK and will be coming also. I have reserved 2 spots arriving on the 28th and leaving the 30th.

wagenman

Looks like I just got word from the wife and we are able to make this...yay...

So we will be calling monday morning to make the reservations.. Looks like we could show up on Thursday (late) and leave whenever... but prob. monday and then go down to a local spot we like in Petoskey!

MC9

rally

Just made our reservations at Lake shore for the rally. We will be there. Jim and Cynthia in our new 2900MK. Looking forward to it. Let me know if there is anything I can do as I live in Cheboygan.

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
Hi We are coming to the Rally so put our name on the list. I have called the CG and we will stay for a week. See you then...happy travels

TRAVELER07

Well gang, The time is almost here for the St Ignace,Mich chapter rally. If any one want's to make some things for our Friday night dinner potluck and have not contacted me with your dish please let me know what you want to bring so I can keep track of the dishes so we do not have to many of the same dishes my E-Mail is wcs1271@hotmail.com THANK YOU; SEE YOU SOON! TRAVELER07

TRAVELER07

Hi all this is a reminder to PLEASE let me know if you are going Saturday to Mackinaw Island. How many in your party are going ,Adults and Children and How many bikes are going with you as I will have a bus pick us up at the campground price is $20.00 adult and $7.00 for each bike and $9.00 a child plus $7.00 each bikefor the boat trip to the island Also Please let me know what you would like to bring for pot luck on Friday.There is also a native american powwow that weekend to watch if any is interested my e-mail is wcs1271@hotmaail.com Thank you and see you soon TRAVELER07 (Richard)

sharmulst

Please put us down for 2 adults and 2 bikes. We have never been to Mackinaw Island and really looking forward to it.

Steve and Sharon Vondracek

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Suggestion for Mackinac Island

When pedalling through town, be careful. That sticky stuff on the ground ain't leftover fudge :eek:. Tickets to enter the fort were $10 last time we were there. I think it's also $10 to enter the Grand Hotel to look around. Another tip is to secure one of the rental lockers at the dock when you get off the boat if you're bringing extra "stuff" with you, rather than carry it all over the place.

TRAVELER07

Hello I NEED HELP! making arrangements to get a bus to pick us up and our bikes at the campground and take us to the boat dock to go to Mackinaw Island Please let me know how many adults,children and bikes are going to the island. Price is $20.00 adult $7.00 each bike, $9.00 each child $7.00 each bike Also if interested in making something for the Friday night potluck dinner Please let me know e-mail or PM me. THANK YOU. TRAVELER07 C U SOON!

Status
Not open for further replies.