2009 Rally North American Heartland Owners Rally – Goshen, Indiana - June 11-14, 2009

tspearcy

Buddy Bear's Mom and Dad
Hey everyone . . . count on Tom & I to be in Goshen next June. We had a great time in Branson and really enjoyed meeting & greeting everyone. . . . we'll even bring Buddy Bear for everyone to dress !!!!

osims

bsims
Ornell and I will be attending the rally. We camped with Jay and Stella last weekend and discussed traveling together to Goshen.
Bill

jbeletti

Woohoo Bill and Ornell - looks like you got yer'self a convoy of two. Gotta get Rick and Dee and maybe Bob and Pat and more of the usual suspect. Get yer'self a real convoy. "We just ain't a gonna pay no tolls - Convoy!"

Sandy - I never got in on the Buddy Bear thing. May had to see if I have an XS rally shirt for him though!

Tom of Ypsi

Sandy and Tom,

Definitely bring Buddy Bear. The only thing I can say is he must be a nocturnal bear. He never moved at all during the day but at night he seemed to dress himself differently each and everyday without anyone seeing him do it. Gotta stay up all night at next years rally to catch him on camera.

imchud

Linda and I would love to attend, to get to know other heartland owners and join in the fun... It would be our 1st rally of any kind, please keep us informed..

Tom

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Lynne & I would love to make it again, hopefully we can swing it, it is a pretty long trip. Had to dodge tornados in 2007 on the way down. We might tie into something else, will see what happens. Would be good to see the folks we met in 2007.../Doug

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Director of owner interest,Jim Beletti. Put Blanca Piequita and myself down for the 2009 Heartland rally in Goshen we are ready to send our deposit whenever you are ready for them had a great time in Branson wouldn't miss it TRAVELER07

jbeletti

Hi all,

It is my "plan" to open registration around the 1st of the year. I plan to have a registration window first for registered members of the Heartland Owners Club. It will be a 30 to 60 day window. Then registration will be open to all Heartland Owners.

Formal membership to the Heartland Owners Club will open up around October 1st.

Thanks,

Jim

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Saundra and I plan to attend and will be watching for the registration period to begin. We had great times at the first two in Goshen and I've recommended it to every Heartland owner that we have met.

kkamshop

We just placed a deposit on a new Landmark Augusta, and we would like to join the rally! I will watch for further updates...

jbeletti

Just approved your membership! Kit will go out this week.

Looking forward to meeting you in Goshen if not sooner.

Jim

navyAZ1

Ann & I will be there we had such a great time at Branson we wouldn't miss this one. We will be leaving the North Georgia area on the end of May headed north. See Ya All There!!

P.S. Tom I finally got my new power cord (Woooooo Hoooooo).

truknutt

Committed Member
The Countdown has Officially Begun....

None Happy 2009 to everyone!!! None

It's 01 January 2009 which means there are only 161 days until 11 June!!

For us sloooooow movers it's time to get that Checklist out and start prepping for the return to the Homeland:

1. Heartland RV (Check)
2. TV (To Do)
3. Secure vacation dates from mean old boss (Check)
4. Liquid refreshments (Check)
5. Replenish #4 that disappearred while prepping for trip (Will Do, Many Times!)
6. Food (Locate Heartland Banner at CG; guessing there will probably be food there!)
7. Prepare for fun!!!

Hope to see all of you there!!

Have a prosperous and safe 2009!! :p

hillsonwheels

Jim,

In your 08 AUG 08 thread you indicated you'd open registration for the Goshen rally after the first of the year for Heartland Club members. How close is that to happening or have I missed the invite to register? We plan to attend and it will be our first rally as well. Hope the party is as good as the one in Branson sounded. Please advise on registration details.

Dick

jbeletti

Hi Dick,

You have not missed it. It's on my plate to get work on.

Looking forward to having you there.

Jim

LaurieK

Jim
Bill & I are planning on coming and this will be our first rally. Do you send out emails when it is time to register or do I need to watch the site?

Laurie

rsheedy

Bobby & Peggy Sheedy
How do we sign up for the rally? We are new Big Country owners and would like to attend.

Bobby & Peggy Sheedy
2009 3285RL Big Country
2008 GMC3500 HD Duramax