2009 Rally North American Heartland Owners Rally – Goshen, Indiana - June 11-14, 2009

Tom of Ypsi

Called the Fairgrounds yesterday and got my site, 402, starting on June 8 to the 15th. This is the same site I had in 07. I also signed up Seamo, Bob & Christina Seaman, for site 401 the site George & Lindsey had in 07 but no longer HL owners due to health reasons.

cjbearden

Visitor
We are signed up for site 476, same one we had in 07. Dates June 8-15. A Mobile Suites rally is ending on the 8th so not definite if we will be able to move into our site on that day. May have to use another site and make a move when 476 is available.

jbeletti

100 reserved so planning for 100. Would REALLY like to do 125. Can get hundreds more if needed :)

Join us!

Jim

tmcran

Can I get some info on the site. Is it full hook up? Are the sites pull thru? Any other info on the site would be appreciated. Thinking of trying to go.

davebennington

Tmcran,

I think all of the sites are back in. You might also want to have extra sewer hose, water hose and electric line as all of the hookups are at the very back of the pad. Some folks had a difficult time when they did not have these extras, but I do understand there is a camping supply store not to far away.

Dave

jbeletti

tmcran,

As Dave mentioned - they are all back-ins and are all full-hookups. All the hookups are in the rear of each site - behind the RV. You will need enough water/sewer hose and power cord to reach about 4 or more feet past the end of your RV.

Hope you decide to join us :)

Here's an excerpt from the venue tab on the rally registration site:

Our Area
Most of our sites are in the newest camping area - the NW Section. All sites are 50 amp full-hookup back-ins. There are no pull-throughs. All hookups are at the rear of each site. You may need up to 30 feet of water hose and 25 feet of sewer hose.
In rare instances, depending where the power connection is on your coach, you may need more than your 25 foot shore power cable.

jbeletti

Rally sites have been assigned and site maps have been uploaded

Hi gang,

Just wanted to let you know that I have assigned rally sites to all who were unassigned through today (19-April).

I also added camp site maps too, so people would have a sense of where they will be on the Fairgrounds property in relation to everyone else and in relation to our rally hall, the ECC building.

Here is a link to the Site Assignments and Maps thread. That thread is read-only. Please circle back to this main rally discussion thread to discuss or to ask me a question. Of course, I am always available vie PM and email (email preferred :)

Jim

rsheedy

Bobby & Peggy Sheedy
Hey Jim, got our assignments and the info on longer sewer hose, have also contacted the Fairgrounds and our site is ok for a June 8th early arrival so we can go to the Yoders dinner, Peggy and I are excited about attending our first rally. Can't wait ready to hit the road. Thanks for all your help see you soon.:)

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well folks looks like we will make it this time. We have registered and have site 436.

We look forward to seeing old friends and making some new ones..

Keep an eye out for the Bobcat..

BC

cjbearden

Visitor
With the addition of Bobcat, the Texas contingent is being well represented and some are grouped kind of close - get out the pink chickens!!! Thanks for letting us be your friends. Looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting the new HL owners.

As we are already in Elkhart due to various repair/installation appointments, we offered to assist Jim B. with any pre-rally tasks - do you think we are bored or what?

God Bless each of you as you make your way to this year's Rally - the biggest and best yet. Thanks Jim for all the planning and various tasks you do to make such an event possible.

We are at Elkhart Campground. If anyone is in the area or plans to be prior to rally, stop by and say hello. Site 302.

osims

bsims
Glad you decided to attend Bobcat. Looks like we will have a pretty good size group from Texas. We are fired up and ready to go. I have gone into training for my Yoders visit, got to try to catch up with Jim.
Bill

jbeletti

Glad you decided to attend Bobcat. Looks like we will have a pretty good size group from Texas. We are fired up and ready to go. I have gone into training for my Yoders visit, got to try to catch up with Jim.
Bill

Hey! I resemble that remark :eek:

If you leave Yoder's hungry - it's yer own dang fault :D

See ye there Bill (and Ornell). And Peanut too!

Jim