2009 Rally North American Heartland Owners Rally – Goshen, Indiana - June 11-14, 2009

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
rsheedy, the registration has not yet opened. It should be within the next few weeks. Stay tuned. We have attended the International rally in Branson as well as a chapter rally and very much enjoyed them and are looking forward to attending more. Mark your calendar. June 11-14. See you there.
Peace
Dave

jbeletti

Hi Bobby and Peggy,

Rally registration will open for all Heartland product owners on February 1st.

Heartland Owners Club Members will be able to register sooner and they will receive a $25 discount on their rally registrations :) Such a deal!

Click here to learn more about the Club. Join today and you will get in on the deal.

Jim

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Hi Bobby and Peggy,

Rally registration will open for all Heartland product owners on February 1st.

Heartland Owners Club Members will be able to register sooner and they will receive a $25 discount on their rally registrations :) Such a deal!

Click here to learn more about the Club. Join today and you will get in on the deal.

Jim

How much is the Rally going to cost without the discount. I need to get the money together.

hillsonwheels

Jim,
Not clear to me where an HOC member goes to register for the Goshen soiree.:confused: Certainly am interested in saving $25 when/where I can.:rolleyes: What have I missed about registering for the event?

hillsonwheels

E-mail received. Thanks. Problem was not yours. Error on my part.:eek: We have two addresses and my "evil twin" forgot to check one of them.:mad: Hopefully will not happen again. We are now registered to attend. :D Just need to contact the fairground and reserve space fore and aft of the rally date. :) Sorry to worry you. Know you must have a full plate of just the routine stuff. Thanks again!

One other thing...notice you just ask for name tag info for one person. How do you get the info for spouses and other folks in a party?

Dick

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Mike and Gary, I am told that the registration will be open on Feb 1st. So stay tuned. I am sure that Jim B. will make an announcement when it happens.
Peace
Dave

MJordan

"PA n MA s"
Hello Jim:
My wife and I will be there in 2009.
You can assign us the same site we had in 2007.
Just let me kow when you want the $$
God Bless
Michael & Darlene Jordan
West Chester Ohio

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
Hay Jim B.,
Sign Evans & Lana up with same spot we had in 2007 also. Let me known more details for signing in for 2009 Rally.
Evans & Lana

jbeletti

Hi Michael and Evans,

I am not signing anyone up. Each sign's himself up :)

Actually, we have one day left in the Club Member exclusive registration window.

On February 1st, rally registration will be opened to all Heartland owners.

Bear in mind too that Club Members, no matter when they sign-up, will receive a $25 discount on their rally registration.

If you are considering of joining the Heartland Owners Club and have yet to do so, please consider doing so now. Here's the link. The cost is $60 for a 3-year membership. For more information about Club Benefits etc., click here.

Those who attended the 2007 rally in Goshen will be given an opportunity to have the same site. I can offer this for a short period of time - say through the month of February.

Thanks,

Jim

jbeletti

Good idea K&K. I only have their registration state and for full-timers, that can be SD, TX or who knows where but still - a great idea. I will look into that. Thanks,

Jim