2010 3600re

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
The problem I have heard about (our kitchen is not on a slide) is regarding the refrigerator not having a vent on the roof which does not allow the heat to be removed as efficiently. Several who have the refrigerator on the slide have had to add a fan to help remove heat from the rear of the fridge to help it cool.

nemo45

We have lived in our 3600RE for three months now with absolutely no problems with the refrigerator, except for a pinhole leak in the icemaker water line, which was outside the slide. I haven't looked, but I believe I read on this forum that there is already a fan back there. We are in central WI and I believe the highest temperature we have reached this summer was 92 deg. so I'm sure this has something to do with it, also.

My wife and I are semi-full timers in our 09, 3600RE. We think it was a great selection and have had no major problems. I have had some problems that were my fault but we won't go into that...
The floor plan is perfect for us. We can't think of any improvements. We have had most of the same type problems that have been mentioned. They seem to be very common like the pin hole leak in the ice machine supply line and the kitchen sink dropping down. We have had no problems with the refrig slide out or the refrig itself. We have a small refrig in the bay area that works fine. Regardless of your selection, I highly recommend that you become real familiar with the Heartland Forum and each topic. This is an incredible message board and all the folks are extremely helpful. Good Luck..