2011 Cyclone 3950 Hydraulic Landing Gear

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
If you need one for your hydraulic system then you will need a 50 amp.
I carry spare 30 and 50 amp breakers. Buy a couple.

Peace
Dave

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
You were holding a maxie fuse (red) in your hand in the pix. Was that fuse blown?? If yes, go buy a 50 amp circuit breaker to install instead of the fuse and take the fuse with you. It will look just like the fuse except it is aluminum and it will say 50 AMP on it. You can get them at any auto parts store. And yes, buy a box of assorted size fuses like the ones in the "fuse" panel. This is just getting too complicated.......just call me at 1-951-699-0946. Bob

PS...I hate typing.

Here is how the day has gone. Went to Camping World of (no help) picked up the new landing gear switch. Asked them if they had or could get the 50 reset switches.....no not for 7 days. Told me to go to the auto parts store, sounds good. I started at noon and at 7:50pm just stopped. None of the auto part stores had anything except Auto Zone and they only had 20-30- and 40 amps......7 auto stores and this is all I was able to get. Took the 30 and 40 all two of them just in case. Now I'm going to hunt on the internet for what I need. Camping World at least said they are pretty sure it's one of the switches that's bad...Thanks Bob!...I'm not sure how to install a circuit breaker and I looked at the aluminum one and it was huge.

Bob&Patty

The circuit breaker will be the size of the 50 AMP (red) fuse you had the pix of. It plugs right into the same place as the 50 AMP fuse does. Again, was the red fuse blown?/ Was there 12V on both sides of the 50 AMP fuse?? Do you have a NAPA parts store anywhere near you?? If so, go there. You are just spinning your wheels.....please just call me tonight. I leave for 2 weeks tomorrow morning.

2TrakR

Not sure if you are still working on the breakers, if so:

50A circuit breaker, Amazon.com; $5, free 2 day shipping with Prime

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001PTBVL2

41qfw45B%2BbL.jpg

Bob&Patty

Jemamy, I am trying to figure out if he checked the 50 AMP landing gear fuse in the pix he posted.

2TrakR

Jemamy, I am trying to figure out if he checked the 50 AMP landing gear fuse in the pix he posted.

The last pict he posted was the 10A plug-in type standard auto fuse. 50A breaker is on the bus bar.

Here's the two items.

Upper left is 10A fuse, lower right (2nd red cap from the right in the row) is the 50A breaker. I just replaced my breaker the other week. It would trip when running slides or jacks, would reset after a few seconds.

LandingGearFusesSmall.jpg

Attachments

• LandingGearFuses.jpg
    LandingGearFuses.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 19
Let the party get started! I pulled all the breakers and ordered new ons overnight to the campground. It took an hour to install and "yes" now there is an obvious reset button on all of them. The originals did not have a reset button. Thank you to everyone for their help and guidance in this nightmare. Now it's time to party!!!!!

danemayer

Let the party get started! I pulled all the breakers and ordered new ons overnight to the campground. It took an hour to install and "yes" now there is an obvious reset button on all of them. The originals did not have a reset button. Thank you to everyone for their help and guidance in this nightmare. Now it's time to party!!!!!

If you're talking about the 12V mini-circuit breakers on the buss bar near the batteries, normally only one of them has a manual reset button. The rest are auto-reset. The hydraulic pump breaker should be an auto-reset. With a manual reset, any time it trips, you'll have to go manually reset it to continue.

The only one that usually has a manual reset button is the breaker in between the batteries and the fuse box / power converter.