2011 Landmark San Antonio

castiron

I just got my new 2011 Landmark San Antonio, and we love it. The auto level is great and takes all the guess work out of leveling. We also love the full body paint, it is a beautiful coach. I'm pulling it with a 2008 Chevy 3500 LTZ DRW, 2 wheel drive with a B&W Companion Hitch.

jimtoo

Hi castiron,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

That is a beautiful rig you have chosen. We have looked also. You should be very happy with your combination.

Please think of joining the Heartland Owners Club. Also check for rallies in your area where you will meet other Heartland Owners and as always,,, get plenty of food.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

jbeletti

Hi Skip and welcome to the Heartland family. The San Antonio has a special place in my heart as it's what I have as a demo coach right now. LOVE the roominess of it. I have the full body paint as well. Looks great and easy to maintain.

As Jimtoo suggestion, consider joining the Heartland Owners Club and start joining us at some rallies! In fact, if you can make it, our big North America Heartland Owners Rally is in mid-June in Goshen, Indiana. It's an awesome affair. In fact, there's 1 spot open "right now"!

See ya down the road.

Jim

castiron

Thanks guys, my wife and I are still talking about joining, but I think that we are going to wait until we go to the rally at Cherokee N.C.
Skip

jbeletti

Skip,

If you join a few weeks prior to that rally, you'll be able to roll in in style sporting your club plaque on the back of the coach and both of you wearing your stylish permanent club badges. Just sayin' :)

See you in Cherokee,

Jim

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I think the only option is a 3 year term. BUT, once you start hanging out at rallies with these folks, your 3 year term will expire long before your desire to hang out with them! You won't regret a moment. We thought the same thing when we joined and one 2009 rally in PA sucked us in deep! You will love it and them!

jbeletti

Skip,

Deb's right - 3-year only on initial sign-up. Honestly, it's priced at cost for what you get as soon as you sign up. Look at it as paying for a year and getting 2 more free.

Jim