2013 4100 King Satellite Connection Problem

I have a 2013 Cyclone 4100 King. It is supposed to be prewired for Satellite. In the UDC there are two connections marked SAT. With the dish connected to the connection on the right (rear), I can recieve signal to the living room. Everything works fine in there. When I take the same receiver to the bedroom I can't get any signal.
I called the Factory and was told that the Sat connection on the Left (front) was from the roof. If I use roof dish that I needed to use a jumper from the Left connection to the Right connection. Since I was using a tripod that all I needed to do was connect the dish to the right connection and it would service all prewired Sat connections in the trailer. Well it's not working! Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Kent

danemayer

Hi HarleyCowboy,

I don't know about the Cyclone 4100 King, but some trailers have a wall plate in the closet with one coax connector for antenna/cable, and a 2nd for satellite. Then there's a jumper from one of those connectors to a 3rd coax connector that goes to the bedroom TV. If you have that, you have to put the jumper on the satellite connector.

Thanks danemayor, but I don't have that in my trailer. I acts like the Sat connection in the bedroom is not connected to anything. Guess I'll have to drop the wall plates and see if there is and coax connected behind it.