2013 Bighorn exterior stereo w/usb plug

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Exterior stereo now standard on Bighorn's !! which brand stereo is it and does the inside system still able to use outside speakers?

sengli

Its some off brand radio, and it only plays thru the two outside speakers. The interior system doesn't connect thru the outside speakers anymore. It is a cd, am, fm, with usb input unit. I have used mine some, its sounds fine but the outsdie speakers are only tweeter, midrange type. When the battery is in, this system is always on in satndby mode.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Thanks Sengli, Our new BH3010re is going online tomorrow !! Our dealer had very little details on this info . Thanks

sengli

Freckles

Congrats on the new 3010RE. We looked at that coach long and hard, my wife really liked it. It is basically the slightly shortened version of our 3260. I talked to the guys at the factory about this new outside radio, and basically it was a better, more cost effective solution for them to just mount this seperate radio outside, as compared to wiring it to the inside surround sound system. This outside radio also has a detachable face like many of the newer style units do.