2013 Cyclone Hydraulics completely dead

Hello everyone,

New to the group but not new to the wonderful world of campers and the quagmires of their constantly degrading materials!!

I have a 2013 cyclone 3110 TH. The hydraulics have stopped functioning even stopped making a sound whatsoever. No clicking no nothing. Back story is we knew we had failed batteries. Replaced them about a month ago and hd left it at a friend’s hooked up to shore power AFTER replacing them. I came to hook camper up and i was getting sketchy on and off contact from both our hydraulic jacks and our hydraulic slides…but got it home. I always run generator while towing to charge batteries etc in case I need power when I arrive. Got it home. Same thing…power cutting in and out. Managed to get off truck. When to level camper after hooking up to shore power. Dead.

Started diagnosing and found 1 breaker with no in and out power. 13+-V one side…0.00v other side. That hot line is what runs to the dual polarity solenoid for the Hydraulic pump. I believe this to be my dilemma…BUT would appreciate any diagnostic help!!

Attachments

• IMG_1053.jpeg
    IMG_1053.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1059.jpeg
    IMG_1059.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Yep. Likely failed like ours did a few years back
You can replace it with the same thing or as some have with a larger one

I actually changed ours out to an 80A marine style breaker/switch and upsized the cables directly from battery to pump motor

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Do you have power in and out of the other breakers? There should be one breaker that has a tiny reset button on the side. Look for that and press to reset.
Or like Lyle said your breaker for the hydraulics may have failed. They are around $10 and easy to swap out.

Peace
Dave

david-steph2018

TxDiesel1990, these breakers are available at auto stores like, NAPA, etc.... Generally, they are under $10.
Some of these breakers are auto reset and others are manual reset.

Dan50

You shouldn't have to run your generator while towing to keep your batteries charged up. They should be getting a charge from the truck through a dedicated charge line in the seven-line plug.