2013 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

UPDATE Goshen Rally - Open to all Heartland Product Owners

Hello to all,

As of this morning, rally registration is now open to ALL HEARTLAND PRODUCT OWNERS. Non-Club Members can now sign-up. If you are not a club member, please select a Registrant Type that begins with Non-Member and ends with the count of people in your RV.

Also, if you are not a member of the Heartland Owners Club, consider saving $25 off your rally registration fee by becoming a member before you register for the rally. Even the FREE Introductory Member type qualifies for this rally discount. Click here to join or learn more about the Heartland Owners Club.

View attachment 23176

jbeletti

UPDATE Goshen Rally - 2011 Site Window Closed

This message is for all 2011 Goshen Rally attendees who as of this morning, have NOT YET registered for this rally. This message in NO WAY, affects 2011 Goshen Rally attendees who are already registered as of this morning.

We are closing the window on reclaiming their 2011 sites for 2011 Goshen Rally attendees who are returning to join us for 2013 Goshen Rally.

Again, this affects no one who is already registered as of this morning (February 16). You have already re-secured your 2011 site unless you indicated you wanted to be moved.

This window was a benefit and a thank you to 2011 attendees returning for 2013. We feel that two weeks was an ample window and are very pleased at how many are actually returning.

By closing this window now, it allows us to begin working on site assignments as early as possible.

jbeletti

UPDATE/REMINDER: 2013 Goshen Rally - Elkhart Tour Day

The following update email was sent out tonight (Saturday, February 16) to all 2013 Goshen Rally Registrants.

2013 North American Heartland Owners Rally
Just a reminder: Saturday, June 22[SUP]nd[/SUP] is Elkhart Tour Day.

The agenda for the day includes:

• Heartland Factory Tours.
  • RV Hall of Fame / Museum (RVMH) Tour.
  • Free Lunch at RV/MH (Ingram Hall).
  • Address by Heartland RVs

We have two follow-up questions:

1. Every rally attendee is welcome at the free lunch at the RV/MH. If you are planning to attend the lunch, are you signed up for it? Signing up for the bus ride does NOT automatically sign you up for the lunch. Even though the lunch is free, we need to gather a pretty accurate head-count so we don’t have any food run-outs.
  2. Have you chosen to drive yourself (or with friends) to each of the day’s activities? You will not be able to ride the Chartered Bus if you have not selected this option during the registration process. Chartered Bus is a great option for those who want to take in the entire day's agenda and be chauffeured around for the day. The cost is $7 per person.

BustoElkhart-AttendingLunch.pdf
is a list of registrants who are riding the bus and/or signed up for lunch as of Saturday, February 16, 2013. Click on the link to see the list.

1. Please check the head count to ensure you will have enough bus seats and/or lunch reservations.
  2. If you are riding the bus and you have not signed up for lunch, please do so if you want to attend the free lunch.
  3. If you are not on the list and want to ride the bus, please sign up for the bus. If you want to attend the free lunch too, please sign up for it separately.
  4. If you are not on the list and want to attend the free lunch, please sign up for it.

Please Click here to be taken to the rally registration page to review or change your registrationto login to the Rally Registration site. Enter your email address and your Rally password: on the next page, click on Make Changes.

Rodbuster

Re: 2013 Goshen Rally - General Discussion Thread

This is just a "heads-up" to the people who might want to know if e-mails are being received, or not.

I did not receive the e-mail that jbeletti (post #443) sent out on Saturday, Feb. 16th.

jbeletti

This is just a "heads-up" to the people who might want to know if e-mails are being received, or not.

I did not receive the e-mail that jbeletti (post #443) sent out on Saturday, Feb. 16th.

Hi Dick,

I see you are using Road Runner for email. I googled "email blocked by rr.com" and found a link to a tool Road Runner provides. Using that tool, I plugged in what I believe the IP address is of the mail server used by RegOnline (Active Events).

Their tool returned a result that the IP (208.113.200.5) is not blocked at this time by Road Runner. Here's a link to the tool: http://postmaster.rr.com/amIBlockedByRR

I am not familiar with Road Runner email, but please look for and scan through your Junk email folder. The email was sent from this address: club@heartlandowners.org

Here's an email address for Road Runner if you wish to correspond with them about blocking email from the mail server IP above: events@regonline.com and club@heartlandowners.org

Just for reference, I use Gmail. I did receive the email.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

FWIW, I have not been receiving updates through Yahoo. I notified Julie and she is aware of it.

As long as the info is also posted in this thread, a subscription of the thread forwarded to my e-mail seems to do the same job. Trace

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

FWIW, I have not been receiving updates through Yahoo. I notified Julie and she is aware of it.

As long as the info is also posted in this thread, a subscription forwarded to my e-mail seems to do the same job. Trace

Same problem here, but through Godaddy and my personal domain. I'm fine with seeing them on the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

I see golf carts are available for rent at this event, are UTV's (side by sides) allowed on 4H grounds? would like to utilize our cyclone.

Rusty,

I have heard back from the Fairgrounds - here's the verdict:

We do not permit individuals to use any motorized vehicle that is not licensed for the public roadways or some type of approved unit for the handicap.

So the way I interpret this is - if your UTV is road licensed, you're good to go.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired

Jim.

Does this also mean that a golf cart is not allowed as well?

Kevin

jbeletti

Kevin,

It's a little sketchy on attendee supplied golf carts. It's never been a problem in the past.

porthole

Retired

We have a saying around the fire house (actually one of many) "don't ask the question you may not like the answer to"

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Duane, I'll have the golf cart sitting along exit 110 of the PA Turnpike. How about pickin it up on the way through. See you out there. Thanks buddy!!

porthole

Retired

Duane, I'll have the golf cart sitting along exit 110 of the PA Turnpike. How about pickin it up on the way through. See you out there. Thanks buddy!!

Well Jaimie - if I "don't" bring the bike - no problem.
I need a few parts for mine anyway :cool:

hillsonwheels

Duane......did you ever uncover those wheel center caps? If so, maybe we can make a deal if you have 'em in Goshen.

hillsonwheels

Kinda sorta...got a replacement and was doubtful about fit and sure enuff it turned into a frisbee somewhere on a FL road.

navyAZ1

Hey Jim Beletti, is anyone still collecting the aluminum tab tops for whatever charity? Ann and I have been saving these since the Gillette so we have a bunch to give to someone if they're still collecting them.

Ron

jbeletti

Hey Jim Beletti, is anyone still collecting the aluminum tab tops for whatever charity? Ann and I have been saving these since the Gillette so we have a bunch to give to someone if they're still collecting them.

Ron

Yes Ron! Bring them with you or give them to someone to bring if you can't make it.

Nancy Padavano is coordinating this. We'll get with her so we can put something out on this. Thanks for the reminder Ron.

Theresau

Jim what is the process on the rebates post-rally?

We too were thinking about adding level ups but are greatly leaning to getting a new unit. Just don't know if it would be better to do it then...

Would unit be ordered during the rally, etc.

Jeff I just had my 6 point level up installed in Florida I called lippertt in December and they said may have a deal for the rally about few hundred off. So we went down to Tampa where it was warm lol. Love the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.