2013 NT Caliber Ed. Norcold Fridge issue

kmc12

When plugged in at home with no propane on everything was fine. Now we are out camping and we are plugged in but the gas light won't shut off. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, Kevin.

pegmikef

Make sure it is set to auto. Green = reefer is on Green + Orange = reefer is on and running on gas. If it is on auto, then verify you have 110 power and check your 110 breakers.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Also make sure propane is on and have gas in the line. I usually make sure my propane stove lights and then my fridge starts right up on propane.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Look for a tripped GFI Receptacle. Usually the fridge 110 is on a GFI protected outlet. Possibly near the bathroom vanity.

kmc12

Thanks for the help, I tried all those then called the dealer who said it is most likely a fuse from the outside behind the fridge in that black box like a 3 amp fuse. Just going to take it in and have them fix it.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Thanks for the help, I tried all those then called the dealer who said it is most likely a fuse from the outside behind the fridge in that black box like a 3 amp fuse. Just going to take it in and have them fix it.

That fuse is very easy to check. Just remove the rear panel by turning those little keepers 90 degrees. You'll see the black cover. Usually one screw and a side release tab. The fuse is in there.