2014 BC3650 Scare Light

lynndiwagoner

Howdy, I've seen this question beat to death, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to activate the scare light. I've found the switches for everything but that rascal. Anyone?

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Howdy, I've seen this question beat to death, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to activate the scare light. I've found the switches for everything but that rascal. Anyone?

It's on the remote. On my '14 3450 TS the scare light doesn't do much though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

Gee I dunno. On my 2014 BH, the remote controls the amber light under the stairs and I have a switch (porch light) on the switch panel that controls the scare light (I am assuming that references to the scare light mean the motion detector light above the door).

danemayer

On our 2011 Landmark, there are 2 scare lights controlled by a single switch. On the doorside, it's in the front corner. On offdoorside, it's to the rear of the bedroom slideout. Both are located high on the sidewall. The light over the entrance door is on a separate switch.

On a 2014 BC, I'm not sure but they may be controlled by the remote.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Gee I dunno. On my 2014 BH, the remote controls the amber light under the stairs and I have a switch (porch light) on the switch panel that controls the scare light (I am assuming that references to the scare light mean the motion detector light above the door).

My BC came off line in May. The porch light above the door is on control panel. The light under steps is down by floor on the door facing. The scare lights have an empty spot in control panel but no switch. The switch for mine is on the remote. Heartland could have changed it afterwards so I am not sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

On our 2011 Landmark, there are 2 scare lights controlled by a single switch. On the doorside, it's in the front corner. On offdoorside, it's to the rear of the bedroom slideout. Both are located high on the sidewall. The light over the entrance door is on a separate switch.

Got it. You all are calling the flood lights "scare" lights. I was thinking that the motion detector controlled light was the scare light with the idea being that it comes on whenever anyone approaches whereas the flood (apparently aka scare) lights must overtly be switched on. In my case I also have a switch labeled "Flood Lights" for the lights Dan is talking about.