2014 Bighorn 3875FB Faucet

Tghoover

Good morning anyone know how I can find out what make model the bathroom faucets are. I have one that is leaking at the gasket between the faucet and the sink and I need to replace the gasket if possible. Otherwise a new faucet then.

Thanks

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Because these RV fixtures are not always the highest quality and parts are not always easy to find you might be best off if you just replace the faucet.

Peace
Dave

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Because these RV fixtures are not always the highest quality and parts are not always easy to find you might be best off if you just replace the faucet.

Peace
Dave

That's the route I would take. Having disassembled one that was leaking internally, I can attest that they are junk. Yours is probably leaking inside the spout, like mine was, not the base gasket. That gasket does not seal water inside the base, just gives it a softer mounting to the sink. If you check in the cabinet under the sink, you'll probably find it wet.

Resiemon

Better off with a new faucet
Good morning anyone know how I can find out what make model the bathroom faucets are. I have one that is leaking at the gasket between the faucet and the sink and I need to replace the gasket if possible. Otherwise a new faucet then.

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

mlpeloquin

Replaced ours in the bathroom and kitchen. You now have the opportunity to get a really good one from Lowe's, Home Depot, ACE, etc..