2014 CY 4000 slide roller under the stove

remoandiris

For you 4000 owners, is the roller under the stove visible when the slide is extended? The floor on mine above the roller bows slightly as well. Is that also the same on yours?

Mrscookie

DW of a senior member
I am not familiar with the CY 4000 but I think I might know what you are talking about. Maybe.
A friend of mine with a Bighorn had what I think might be what you are seeing.
When the slide was out, it actually went out a little too far, which allowed the slide floor to fall off the edge of the rollers that are attached to the coach floor. The result of this was a bow in the slide floor at the area that the slide roller was attached.
A slide adjustment took care of it.
Hope this helps in your situation.

Peace
Dave

remoandiris

Called HD Cust Svc. Sent in pics and was told it looks like something is amiss and take it to closest warranty facility for evaluation. Will be covered under warranty.

Subdrv

Called HD Cust Svc. Sent in pics and was told it looks like something is amiss and take it to closest warranty facility for evaluation. Will be covered under warranty.

Remoandiris

I will look at mine when I get home. If you get a chance can you post your pics here. I looked at mine a couple of weeks ago and didn't notice anything. Other than a lot of dust from the build. DW is working on that.

Robbie

Subdrv

I will take pictures of mine to night it look like the roller is further out than mine.

Subdrv

I will take pictures of mine to night it look like the roller is further out than mine.

Here is what mine looks like. The roller is about 2" behind the edge. The center is about a 1/4" higher.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 77

remoandiris

I have an appointment at my nearest CW for them to check it out. Seems to me there is a slide alignment/calibration problem. I'm going to call HD cust svc again tomorrow to see if my local independent shop can have the job. I have to wait a month for CW to get me in. My local shop can probably get me in much sooner.