2014 North Trail Bypass valve

TheVerner

Hello!

Where can I find this???

Every internet search and user manual I look at tells me to look inside my trailer but I haven't found anyone who actually has this trailer who can tell me the answer. I have searched all of the interiors of my trailer and could not find any "drawer" or "panel" to hide it.
Looks as though my water heater is housed in the undercarriage storage but it is very well built in with lots of trim, etc. and does not look easily accessible. I would think that if I need to access this valve every season, I should haven't to tear into the lining, etc.

Am I on the right path or is it somewhere else? Please help. I haven't been able to get any hot water all season.

Thanks,
Leslie

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Leslie and welcome to the best forum, Heartland Owners Forum.

Firs let me say that I don't have a NT so may be of little help.
The water heater should have a panel on the outside of your rig. This panel if for ventilation as well as access for maintenance.
If you find this on the outside it should give you an indication as to where it would be located on the inside.

Hopefully a NT owner will chime in with the info you are requesting.
What floor plan do you have?

Peace
Dave

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Mine is directly in line with the water heater under the kitchen sink. Without knowing what model you have that is all the help I can offer.

sengli

In our elkridge, it was plumbed on the back of the water heater itself. There were three valves in the pex lines. To get to this, you needed to remove a inside panel.