2015 Cyclone 4200

Tree14

T-minus 12 hours till we pick up our new to us rig in San Antonio. 2015 cyclone 4200. Anyone else have this model wanna chime in on any tips or anything?
07d709cd01107f32d87b118563f95e18.jpg
c742e10ca0c60a511228d0ea02c22b28.jpg
15e7a2552ab7a1734e785375d90f57cc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We love ours but make sure they show you everything dumping all tanks, electrical and keveling system especially if it does not successfully level. We did not get that attention thank goodness for this websute. Enjoy !!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Love it so far, still learning it's flaws and perks. But so far so good.

John & Kimberly
2015 cyclone 4200
2007.5 ram 3500 qclb dually 4x4 g56 6 speed. Not stock :)
2015 odes raider 800 not stock either. :)
1984 supra comp ts6m ski boat

ndmac

Congrats! You will love it.

One thing for sure is get the Side patio leg that actually comes on the newer models.
Rock solid and you won't regret it.

https://heartlandowners.org/showthr...50-patio-leg-install?highlight=side+patio+leg

20160215_123508.jpg

One good thing to do is put plain ole water in each tank one at time and Label your dump valves inside right by the valves.
(Run your toilet and get some water in front black tank...pull lever and see which handle drains water. Do same for kitchen and rear black tank valves.)

I know that you have already done the walk through with dealer but walk the roof line and check you caulk in the transition fro roof to gutter..mine had small holes in it from being applied to thin.

Finally call dealer and heartland for each warranty item that you see when you see it!
They are really good to work with but get it in front of them early.

Thanks, great tips. Already got the valves properly labeled. And yes a leg for side patio is a must. Can't even stand on the patio and but railing together at the edge. I made a make shift redneck leg for it but I'd like a nice one to go with nice trailer. I do need to climb up and look at seems better. Just been waiting for it to cool off a little down here in Texas. It is out of its factory warranty but the dealership threw in a nationwide platinum package 5 yr warranty with the deal. It looks like a decent warranty.

John & Kimberly
2015 cyclone 4200

I think we have that leg no problems

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

How can I get one?

John & Kimberly
2015 cyclone 4200

Jim-Lynn

John;
Attached pic - my 2015 with side patio leg - A MUST, - ALSO we added after market the garage bathroom window that is standard in the 2016. We were getting too much condensation in the garage, there was no vents in bathroom.
I hope you have as mush fun as we do.
Coming Home from Stergus 2015  #2.jpg

Jim

IronJ

Hey how/who added window???..I noticed the newer rw has a window there now too...I need that in my life!! That rear bath has no vents and poor light...!!

sent from space via an invisible beam from a flying metal dish

Jim-Lynn

Hey how/who added window???..I noticed the newer rw has a window there now too...I need that in my life!! That rear bath has no vents and poor light...!!

I purchased the window from Heartland and had my after market supplier install. Did a great job. I believe the windows are now standard in the 2016 and newer. The venting is now great.

Jim

IronJ

How much was the window. And how much did your installer charge of you don't mind me asking?