2015 Cyclone

NYSUPstater

Hi folks. Co-worker just bought a 2015 Cyclone (I don't know which model other than it weighs 14K, pin of 3K and 45' long). Wasn't intending to buy, but RV he just bought last year got sideswiped pretty good by a semi. Anyways, for owners of same era Cyclones, any suggestions I can pass onto him?

fastcarsspeed

We have a 2014 4100 HD. All I can say is Tires, Tires, Tires. Make sure the tires are not Blowmax. These are big toy haulers and those tires do not fare very well at all. Other than that welcome to the club.

LBR

Have your co-worker join this site ASAP...if there's an excuse of not being internet savy floating around, he or she needs to step into the times for the wealth of knowledge here...could save a life when tires are an issue.

pjones1969

Check the maintenance durations on the generator and get caught up since they probably don't know the history on it, use a fuel stabilizer in the fuel tanks, exercise the generator frequently, add the Furrion High Speed Observation / Backup camera if one is not already installed, trace the satellite wiring and make sure it works as planned, add roof vent covers and Cyclone vents to the roof plumbing stacks, get them registered on this forum and don't be shy to ask, they can learn a lot on here

If you can find out the model some of those owners could chime in on model specific info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk