2015 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: Maps for the NAHR Goshen Fairgrounds

It's a great time. This will be our third time out. Can't wait!!

Our second if you don't count the pre pre rally where we met JayC and bobcat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Our second if you don't count the pre pre rally where we met JayC and bobcat.

No pre rally for us. Hoping that someone will have a state rally leading up to the National rally. We did that with the Ohio and PA rallies a few years back. Great time!! Left the state rally and convoyed it to Goshen. Awesome!!

25r2i4y.jpg

jassson007

No pre rally for us. Hoping that someone will have a state rally leading up to the National rally. We did that with the Ohio and PA rallies a few years back. Great time!! Left the state rally and convoyed it to Goshen. Awesome!!

25r2i4y.jpg

Cool. Right now it looks like we will head out to Goshen on 6/5 or 6/6 and stay entire time.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Cool. Right now it looks like we will head out to Goshen on 6/5 or 6/6 and stay entire time.

The earliest we can arrive is 6/13. Save us a spot.....

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired

Does anyone know where Harley Hill is located?

dalspot

If you look at the PDF, you will see WES on most of the sites.

Boy! When I look at the map of the fairground the sites really look all spread out. Guess I need to bring our bicycles! Can we tell which sites are the ones with full hook-ups?

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Boy! When I look at the map of the fairground the sites really look all spread out. Guess I need to bring our bicycles! Can we tell which sites are the ones with full hook-ups?

Yes, bring your bicycles. Most of the sites are FHU. All the sites used in past rallies are FHU. W/E sites will only be used after the full hookup sites are full. During registraton, when you select your site the sites will be identified as FHU, FHU30amp or W/E.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

25r2i4y.jpg

Jamie, can you send me that pic for the newsletter?

Maps and brochure are real helpful to this newbie...can't wait to get lost looking for my site...

JimHamlin

We will most certainly be in goshen and will get there in time for the pre rally fun. Lol

Hi there, this will be our 1st time at a Natl. rally and we're just wondering what goes on at pre-rally. Obviously there's alot more opportunity for social get-togethers, but are there any organized events that week? What's been your experience? Thanx in advance for your feedback . . .

Jim & Jan Hamlin
2008 BigHorn 3400RL
2008 Ford 350 Duelly

jassson007

Hi there, this will be our 1st time at a Natl. rally and we're just wondering what goes on at pre-rally. Obviously there's alot more opportunity for social get-togethers, but are there any organized events that week? What's been your experience? Thanx in advance for your feedback . . .

Jim & Jan Hamlin
2008 BigHorn 3400RL
2008 Ford 350 Duelly

This will just be our second national one but there are tours of the local area and in the past dinners with local Amish families were also a highlight. Jim B should be putting out a schedule soon of events that will go on both during the pre rally and the rally. Hope to see yall there.

Seren

Well, we were going to head west this year, but my siblings decided to arrange a birthday party for our mother in Florida during the end of March. Soooo, we are in the Fl panhandle and I don't want to be the odd-man out, and that it would put us a month behind on our trip to the Rockies, decided to change our plans and make a trip through Tn, Ky, Oh, In, then towards Ma, which means we should be able to make it to the rally in Goshen this year. Rockies next year, which is perfect if you have the national rally in Vegas in 2016.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD