2015 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Woo, Erika, for that price, I think I'll pass. That's half of what I paid for the system.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/16/2015 to 6/21/2015

Sounds good to me. What day yall arriving? We will be there early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leaving at 1pm on Friday the 12th. Looking to stay somewhere in Ohio for the night and pull into Goshen Saturday sometime.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

Leaving at 1pm on Friday the 12th. Looking to stay somewhere in Ohio for the night and pull into Goshen Saturday sometime.

Awesome. I will have a cold one waiting for Ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired

We'll be leaving probably around 5:00 pm on Friday the 12th and stop in Ohio at a rest stop that has RV hook ups and head into Goshen sometime Saturday morning/early afternoon.

JWalker

We'll be leaving probably around 5:00 pm on Friday the 12th and stop in Ohio at a rest stop that has RV hook ups and head into Goshen sometime Saturday morning/early afternoon.

Let me know what rest stop. We will have our own pre rally.

DW_Gray

Amy and I would like to come. But until I come up with the funds for a major slide-out and other possible wall frame repair, it sits in the storage lot. I guess our 40K miles of travels was just too much.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)

Duct tape that thing together and gitr on the road to Goshen.

JWalker

Whoo hoo, Jamie's buying the first round for 300+

Hey Now!!!! The first 20-25 will be ok. The next 275 might get something slightly watered down.

We're getting the outside kitchen set up for social hour. We got our little Ninja blender system ready to go. The ice make came yesterday. (Awesome little thing). And the fridge will be stocked.

jbeletti

Hey Now!!!! The first 20-25 will be ok. The next 275 might get something slightly watered down.

We're getting the outside kitchen set up for social hour. We got our little Ninja blender system ready to go. The ice make came yesterday. (Awesome little thing). And the fridge will be stocked.

Blended adult ice cream drinks too? :)

jbeletti

Amy and I would like to come. But until I come up with the funds for a major slide-out and other possible wall frame repair, it sits in the storage lot. I guess our 40K miles of travels was just too much.

We'll miss you guys. Keeping up with you and the house and the growing family on Facebook.

jbeletti

Colleen - have you used those RV spots on the toll-road in Ohio? I've looked at them twice. The ones I looked at are super short and they're $20 (power only I think).

porthole

Retired

Colleen - have you used those RV spots on the toll-road in Ohio? I've looked at them twice. The ones I looked at are super short and they're $20 (power only I think).

The RV spots are listed for use with "Chassis" RV's eg motorhomes. We have used them and each time the spots for the most part were empty and not an issue. If we had to, I suppose I could back the trailer in and unhook. $20 for 24 hours.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

I second what Mark, said, duct tape and baling wire. Take it to HL and see if they can help you out!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are going to schedule an appointment at Heartland for repairs. As we have a pretty good list already. I also plan to stay a few extra days to do some repairs myself. No better place to get parts than right by the OEM Manufacturers and the company of the builder!

Seren

Having never been at a rally before...

I assume there will be a lot of vendors with good deals at the rally, so it I was planning on buying something like a good bed (Sleep Number or Denver), or solar panels should I wait for the rally?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Michael - The rally will publish a couple of fliers with specials that Lippert and a few other name branded company will be offer for this rally only. They usually appear late April or early May in that Jim Beletti is working to finalize with all parties. Yes there will also be a marketing area with local vendors selling stuff from Mark Marketing (clothing and HL Owners club stuff) to individual vendors selling jewelry, etc. We even had an Amish group there for a few hours selling their breads, cookies, etc. All of this will be listed closer to rally date (late May or early June). Hope this helps.

shovelguy

Michael - The rally will publish a couple of fliers with specials that Lippert and a few other name branded company will be offer for this rally only. They usually appear late April or early May in that Jim Beletti is working to finalize with all parties. Yes there will also be a marketing area with local vendors selling stuff from Mark Marketing (clothing and HL Owners club stuff) to individual vendors selling jewelry, etc. We even had an Amish group there for a few hours selling their breads, cookies, etc. All of this will be listed closer to rally date (late May or early June). Hope this helps.

Will this include offers to get the level up system installed while at the rally?