2015 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Re: Goshen Rally Minor Service Signup - Closed

Mark - it's the sign that comes with all LM 365 units.
attachment.php

Any way I can get one for my one week old and brand new 2015 Heartland Prowler P292?

asherwin

Jim, we submitted our two items but have not heard whether they will be done or not. Should we have received an email?

Hi Terrell - yes, we ended up closing the Minor Service request form yesterday as we're now within the 2-week window prior to the rally.

From this point forward, anyone who did not signup for Minor Rally Service, will have to check-in with the Service Desk (NW camping section) on Monday, June 15 or Tuesday, June 16. Service will make "best efforts" to get to you but know that no parts were ordered for you, so they may be limited in what they can do.

JohnD

Sorry John - this is bundled into the LM 365 product only.

DOH!

Oh well . . . at least our new Prowler has the LED awning lights!

Wish we could make it to the Goshen Rally . . . but we can't get to that one this year.

Can't wait to meet you in person down in Tucson this coming February . . .

I really am a nice guy (at least that is what everyone tells me)! :rolleyes:

jbeletti

Can't wait to meet you in person down in Tucson this coming February . . .I really am a nice guy (at least that is what everyone tells me)! :rolleyes:

I look forward to it John - though I though it's January 2017 that I'm coming to AZ (Lake Havasu).

JohnD

I look forward to it John - though I though it's January 2017 that I'm coming to AZ (Lake Havasu).

Ooppsseeyy . . . I guess it will be 2017!

Or maybe you can make it to the Colorado HOC Rally in September, 2015 . . .

jbeletti

...maybe you can make it to the Colorado HOC Rally in September, 2015 . . .

We'll just be leaving Hershey, PA from the RV show the week the CO rally begins. We'll hit another rally closer to where we are in Sept.

TXBobcat

Fulltime

Hay... What happens to the Beletti plaque when you sell it next year? Does the new owner get a new plaque or will they be known as the Second Beletti's. LOL

BC

JohnD

Hay... What happens to the Beletti plaque when you sell it next year? Does the new owner get a new plaque or will they be known as the Second Beletti's. LOL

BC

I'm wondering if I get another year of HOC membership free since we just bought a new Heartland Prowler one week ago tomorrow . . . :rolleyes:

jbeletti

BC

Funny you ask - I was walking the fur kids this morning and I looked at my lighted sign and wondered the same thing. Since they are personalized to the owner,I'd guess any sellers/traders would keep their sign. I plan to keep mine. What would the next owner want a sign with my name on it for? :)

jbeletti

I'm wondering if I get another year of HOC membership free since we just bought a new Heartland Prowler one week ago tomorrow . . . :rolleyes:

Sadly John - you'll have to cough up the $10 :)

jbeletti

Stuff those rally bags!

Today led by Dave H (cookie), about a dozen of us here at the Fairgrounds, stuffed 240 rally bags. We're having a pizza lunch now and then ticket envelopes will be added to the bags and a t-shirt audit will be done.

Thank you volunteers!

Julie Hancock and Kevin Wolbeck
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Kevin and Julie.jpg
    Kevin and Julie.jpg
    307.3 KB · Views: 307
  • Rally Bag Stuffing - 01.JPG
    Rally Bag Stuffing - 01.JPG
    228.1 KB · Views: 306
  • Rally Bag Stuffing - 02.JPG
    Rally Bag Stuffing - 02.JPG
    246.3 KB · Views: 319
  • Rally Bag Stuffed - 01.JPG
    Rally Bag Stuffed - 01.JPG
    334.8 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Re: Stuff those rally bags!

Done that on the Boy Scout level for local and National trainings. It's unbelievable how much work goes on before and behind the scenes. Thank you Volunteers for giving your time and efforts.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)

Sorry I missed the fun. Good looking bunch of people right there.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador

Sorry we couldn't be there to help....starting next year, we will be there from start to finish!! :)

pegmikef

Done that on the Boy Scout level for local and National trainings. It's unbelievable how much work goes on before and behind the scenes. Thank you Volunteers for giving your time and efforts.

Yeah, I second that and also a big thanks to the management and administrators that make this happened. This is a mammoth organizational task and from what I have seen so far it has really been a smooth operation from my perspective. Thanks folks!

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Camp fire, Site questions

Not sure where to ask but as we get ready for the rally and have never been to this location, Are picnic tables or fire rings provided for RVs? Are campfires permitted? How about portable fire pits (raised off the ground) being allowed if we bring our own?

jbeletti

Re: Camp fire, Site questions

Not sure where to ask but as we get ready for the rally and have never been to this location, Are picnic tables or fire rings provided for RVs? Are campfires permitted? How about portable fire pits (raised off the ground) being allowed if we bring our own?

David - there usually are some picnic tables at some sites in the NW section. Never seen any, anywhere else.

There are no fire rings / pits. Only above-ground, self-contained fires have been allowed in the past and that's always weather dependent. Best to confirm with the venue.

jbeletti

Re: Marketplace Link

Mike, Peg, Nathan and Byrd - thank you for the kind words. We don't have or need hundreds of volunteers. But we do have a nice sized team of people that work real hard to make sure all goes as smooth as possible for rally attendees.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Well while you are working Jim we have had a mini pre pre rally of our own here at Tom Sawyer in W Memphis AR. It is us, the Mangums, the Barnett's and the Talley's in attendance along with an unknown N Trail, Torque and Classic Landmark. Other than the bad storm that just blew through I think we will be in great shape for the rally Tuesday as we still have all weekend to practice on the way to Goshen. Btw Jim how much could I make by auctioning off the special bottle I have with me? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk