2015 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Re: Goshen Rally Minor Service Signup - Closed

There were at least at the bathhouse on Maple St for the ladies. Not sure about on the men side.

jbeletti

Goshen Rally - Nelly Muffins - Tuesday, June 9 at 8 am

Nelly has asked me to pass the word that she is making made-to-order Nelly Muffins in the morning (Tuesday, June 9) starting at 8 am. She's in a Landmark 365 in the South Campground in site 202.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Re: Goshen Rally - Nelly Muffins - Tuesday, June 9 at 8 am

Yeah - Nellymuffins. YumYum

VKTalley

Re: Goshen Rally - Nelly Muffins - Tuesday, June 9 at 8 am

Nelly has asked me to pass the word that she is making made-to-order Nelly Muffins in the morning (Tuesday, June 9) starting at 8 am. She's in a Landmark 365 in the South Campground in site 202.

Rats! We won't get there in time for Nellymuffins!! :(

There's no Pig Pickin' - that was cancelled a couple months back. Not sure where you downloaded the agenda from but I checked the link from the rally portal and the agenda there is dated 30-May.

Download the latest here and please send me a link to where you found that old draft so I can fix that.

Jim

I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but I just clicked on your "DOWNLOAD THE LATEST HERE" and up comes the agenda updated 1/26/15, Page 1 of 7 date matches day and is 2015 Rally data, page 2 of 7 date matches day and is 2015 Rally data, page 3 of 7 date matches day is 2015 Rally data and on Sunday the 14th pre-rally 6:00 PM Pig Pickin" BBQ is still there on the schedule, page 4 of 7 is last years agenda, page 5 of 7 is last year agenda, page 6 of 7 is last year agenda and page 7 of 7 is last year agenda. This is the same documents I pulled from the Portal Rally under the document section.

Where are you pulling 30 May...?

jbeletti

Jim

I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but I just clicked on your "DOWNLOAD THE LATEST HERE" and up comes the agenda updated 1/26/15, Page 1 of 7 date matches day and is 2015 Rally data, page 2 of 7 date matches day and is 2015 Rally data, page 3 of 7 date matches day is 2015 Rally data and on Sunday the 14th pre-rally 6:00 PM Pig Pickin" BBQ is still there on the schedule, page 4 of 7 is last years agenda, page 5 of 7 is last year agenda, page 6 of 7 is last year agenda and page 7 of 7 is last year agenda. This is the same documents I pulled from the Portal Rally under the document section.

Where are you pulling 30 May...?

I'm pulling from the Rally Documents Article on the Rally Portal at this link. Wondering if your browser is showing you a cached copy of an old version you downloaded some time back. Consider doing a CTRL-SHIFT-R in your browser on the Documents page.

dlw930

Haven't had a Nelly Muffin since Feb. guess I'll have to wait until next Feb. for another one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olcoon

Going to try to blast out of here at 8:00 am, but who knows, we had a pretty good shower right after we got set up, and can hear thunder boomers now. May need a tug boat to get out!

GETnBYE

Any news on Goshen diesel prices?
Also, is there a password for the park wifi?
Thanks for any answers anyone can share.
see you all soon, looks like we are getting on the road EARLY..yippee! ...that is if the phone does not ring in the next 12 or so hours.
Should i sabotatoge his phone.???:angel:

Last edited:

danemayer

Re: Camp fire, Site questions

Speedway 2 miles south on 33 is $2.59/gal for diesel. Watch out for other places with low prices and fine print that says "tax exempt."

Park WiFi is open with no password.

GETnBYE

Thanks, wow quick and great answers too!
Speedway 2 miles south on 33 is $2.59/gal for diesel. Watch out for other places with low prices and fine print that says "tax exempt."

Park WiFi is open with no password.

Bobby A

Not sure if that Speedway is a true $2.59 a gal, they got me at the last rally hear and it wasn't a realistic price on the sign, however I just paid 2.69 at the Krogers gas station in town yesterday. Just an FYI.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Does anybody know if there are handicap accessible showers at the Goshen fairgrounds?

Both men's and women's on Maple St are, however, the women's showers and shower access are pretty tight. If the men's are the same it will depend on individual requirements.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
I recently saw an address for GPS use to get to the gate but can't find it now.
Could someone please repost or post the link to what was previously posted?
Thank you!

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
I recently saw an address for GPS use to get to the gate but can't find it now.
Could someone please repost or post the link to what was previously posted?
Thank you!

Here's a link to the Fairgrounds website. Please enter through GATE 1. This is NOT the main gate. If you are coming from Rt33 and going east on CR 34 (Monroe St) this will be the first gate on the right. If you are going west on CR 34 (Monroe St) go past the main gate. Gate 1 will be the last gate on the left.

Seren

With all the rain you had, will I need to put on my Goodyear "mudbogging" tires on our Landmark to get to the infield? Also, Nellymuffins must be pretty good, I can smell them up here in Buchanan Michigan.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD