2015 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Rcnewell11

Hi Julie !! My wife and I are coming the 19th for the day and hope to walk around and see people and units.we are not able to bring 365 this year with busy plans on family wedding but nice to see a rally for the first time and see it.what do I need to do when I get there and which gate do I need to come to and who do I talk to .I talked to Jim B about coming up to Goshen rally a few months ago.We are from south of Fort Wayne,in .thanks Rob

jbeletti

Hi Julie !! My wife and I are coming the 19th for the day and hope to walk around and see people and units.we are not able to bring 365 this year with busy plans on family wedding but nice to see a rally for the first time and see it.what do I need to do when I get there and which gate do I need to come to and who do I talk to .I talked to Jim B about coming up to Goshen rally a few months ago.We are from south of Fort Wayne,in .thanks Rob

Rob - if you want to hang out "during the day", no problem at all. Seminars start at 8 am and the vendor hall opens at the same time. The daytime program ends at 4 pm. That's when your day pass ends as well. Come hang out with us.

jbeletti

Goshen Rally - Nelly Muffins - Wednesday, June 10 at 8 am

Okay pre-rally attendees, Nelly Wolbeck is at it again!. She's taking orders for custom Nelly Muffins beginning at 8 am Wednesday, June 10 at her site (South 202). She asks that you bring a chair to sit outdoors with others as seating inside is limited and she's invited everyone :)

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Nelly Making Muffins.jpg
    Nelly Making Muffins.jpg
    566.5 KB · Views: 309
  • Nelly Nuffins Recipe.jpg
    Nelly Nuffins Recipe.jpg
    398.3 KB · Views: 313
I'm pulling from the Rally Documents Article on the Rally Portal at this link. Wondering if your browser is showing you a cached copy of an old version you downloaded some time back. Consider doing a CTRL-SHIFT-R in your browser on the Documents page.

Thanks Jim

That was the answer clearing the browser of a old download. That CTRL-SHIFT-R works everytime.

Again Thanks for the help.

ILH

Both men's and women's on Maple St are, however, the women's showers and shower access are pretty tight. If the men's are the same it will depend on individual requirements.

For those of you following my original question regarding handicap showers, the washrooms on Maple Street DO NOT have accessible showers.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I am getting awfully antsy to get on the road. Between this forum and Facebook I see all the fun that we're already missing. See you all sometime Friday. We have a 1:00 appointment at Lippert for inspection of our "Never Fail" bushings. Nothing looks bad or seems broken but want all the running gear inspected. See you all real soon.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Us too Mark - we pull out tomorrow afternoon and pulling to St Paul IN. From there we arrive in Goshen hopefully early afternoon Friday. Can't wait to see everyone.

ILH

For those of you following my original question regarding handicap showers, the washrooms on Maple Street DO NOT have accessible showers.

I didn't want to leave a negative impression regarding the facilities here - there are some very new, very clean family style accessible washrooms and showers in the building that faces the NW section (north of building 8). Nuff said.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Re: Goshen Rally - Nelly Muffins - Tuesday, June 9 at 8 am

Nelly has asked me to pass the word that she is making made-to-order Nelly Muffins in the morning (Tuesday, June 9) starting at 8 am. She's in a Landmark 365 in the South Campground in site 202.

Dagnabit! We dont get there until Saturday. Maybe next time, Nellie.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Man, someone has to have some extra Nelly batter to spare for us late arrivals. If I can talk Ginger into getting some made, we'll have at our site. Let me go bat my eyes at her.......

jbeletti

While Kevin and Nelly will be offsite on one of the Pre-Rally Tours tomorrow (Thursday), Linda West will be filling in for Nelly - making Nelly Muffins in the morning. So stop by the Wolbeck rig in Site 202 Thursday morning to "get you some" :)

mmomega

AnyTimer
So how has the weather been in the area? When I checked the weather channel it showed rain almost every day of the rally.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired

Man, someone has to have some extra Nelly batter to spare for us late arrivals. If I can talk Ginger into getting some made, we'll have at our site. Let me go bat my eyes at her.......

You better hurry up and get here before I give your site away...I am on an island so far...lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Next year the Heartland National Rally is in Las Vegas, NV . . . ? :confused:

Sorry guys . . . you might just have to put up with me in 2016! :p

Sounds like a blast is about to happen by all involved in Goshen, 2015! :cool:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

You better hurry up and get here before I give your site away...I am on an island so far...lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We'll be there tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seren

We will be there in 2 hrs 45 mins and counting (11:14 Am, give or take 32 sec) 😜😉

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Finally on the road - yeah. Stopping in St Paul overnight, then caravaning in with fellow Heartlanders. See yall tomorrow.