2015 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

GWRam

7bb655f924e976b391640d223ff2c189.jpg

Double rainbow over infield campsites

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
From what I understand, no. I think it wasn't worth while, or something like that. If you want to get rid of them, we are saving them for a worth while cause, that I can donate them for you.[/COLOR][/INDENT][/COLOR]

We also have a bag of them. We are at NW450.

pegmikef

Wow, talk about great service from Heartland. 0755 hours this morning, a knock on the door, two HL techs here ready to do my requested repairs. 0808 hours, two new fender skirts installed (I had only requested one side) and the techs were off to another job. Kudos to the Heartland service team.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Does anyone out at the rally have the flexible solar panels installed on their RV?
Or a Morningstar mppt solar controller?
I would like to see/talk with you on your experience.

The panels look similar to this:
UNI-Laminate.jpg

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
David, I think that Dennis Wettstein has them on his Bighorn. Site #RR309.

Peace
Dave

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Padovano Site 215 in the south area is where you want to take your aluminum tabs. They use them to contribute to the Ronald McDonald House.

BC

mmomega

AnyTimer
To everyone at the rally. Does anyone know of a good mattress dealer in this area?
We have the RV King size 72"x80" I believe and we looked and tried the Denver Mattress at Lippert's demo area but those are a little too soft for us.

I've been searching via google but I'm trying to use the vast amount of knowledge we have on the forums in case someone has a particular dealer they may have bought from before.

Thanks.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
To everyone at the rally. Does anyone know of a good mattress dealer in this area?
We have the RV King size 72"x80" I believe and we looked and tried the Denver Mattress at Lippert's demo area but those are a little too soft for us.

I've been searching via google but I'm trying to use the vast amount of knowledge we have on the forums in case someone has a particular dealer they may have bought from before.

Thanks.

I know this is not in the area you have in mind, however I did buy a great new mattress from this company. You might look around here for someone similar.
http://www.sleepcraftmattress.com/
1344 West Main Street
Lewisville, TX 75067
972 -434 – 1008
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC:
TUE – SAT 10:30 TO 6:00

My chiropractor told me to get a All Natural Foam Mattress. The others have chemicals that are not good for you. My mattress was 72X80 also but it fit so tight in the slide that it was hard to pull out and push back in. I had them make it 71"x80"x8" and it fits like a dream. If you would like to come by and check it out get ahold of me and stop by. Site# 467

BC

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
David, I think that Dennis Wettstein has them on his Bighorn. Site #RR309.

Peace
Dave

Dave,

I was able to meet up with Dennis this evening, He was very generous with his time and information. I appreciated the tip as this was just the information and encouragement I needed to make the decision to go forward with my solar plans.

His installation looked good and seems to be well thought out.

The panels he is using are the same panels I was planning to purchase.

Thank you.

GETnBYE

I would like to look at a Bighorn 3685 if anyone would be willing to allow me a quick walk thru of your unit I would be very grateful. I am just uneasy about ordering anything without at least seekng it. Thanks in advance.

happykraut

I would like to take this time to give a special thanks to Roy, Larry, Jay and Mike for driving my truck, BigHorn and wife back to St.Louis while I did the same trip in an ambulance. Sunday Larry and Gayle took me up the the ER at the Elkhart Regional Hospital, but they decided to admit me and Monday evening they transported me by ambulance to Barnes Hospital in St.Louis. That is where I had my second open heart surgery in 1999. My first in 1962 in San Antonio. Several other Heartlanders were involved in helping Judi break camp. Thank you ALL in our time of need, we really are one big family. We will miss being with all of you having fun at the rally. Hope to see you all soon and many thanks for all the prayers. God bless Bernie and Judi. I won't have my computer again till after I get out of the hospital.

jbeletti

I would like to take this time to give a special thanks to Roy, Larry, Jay and Mike for driving my truck, BigHorn and wife back to St.Louis while I did the same trip in an ambulance. Sunday Larry and Gayle took me up the the ER at the Elkhart Regional Hospital, but they decided to admit me and Monday evening they transported me by ambulance to Barnes Hospital in St.Louis. That is where I had my second open heart surgery in 1999. My first in 1962 in San Antonio. Several other Heartlanders were involved in helping Judi break camp. Thank you ALL in our time of need, we really are one big family. We will miss being with all of you having fun at the rally. Hope to see you all soon and many thanks for all the prayers. God bless Bernie and Judi. I won't have my computer again till after I get out of the hospital.

Hi Bernie,

Happy to hear that you, Judi and the rig got home safely. I agree with you, Heartlanders are truly a family. The Heartland Service team also stepped up and immediately pulled your repair request and went by to knock it out. Sorry that your unit had to leave prior to getting the Alumi-Tread steps.

Get well my friend.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
There is a dish network antenna in the marketplace that does not have a price tag/contact info. Does anyone know the asking price or contact info?

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
There is a dish network antenna in the marketplace that does not have a price tag/contact info. Does anyone know the asking price or contact info?

I have a tailgater for sale over there. Asking $200.00 Obo. Someone remove the tag?

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Oklahoma and Texas folks are getting together tonight at the Draft Horse area. 7pm bring your lawn chairs and drink. Love to have you there.

dlw930

I just noticed someone put on a "happy hour" for the Heartland "minor repairs" crew. This is much deserved reward. I appreciate the effort all the Heartland staff of put forth to help out us owners. Things like this make me happy we fell into this family when we bought our first Heartland product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk