2015 Goshen Rally - Leisure Time Activities (LTA)

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
If either Val or Anne are interested in presenting a beginning crochet class contact me via email at 2psnapod1@gmail.com ASAP so I can get you on the schedule. Unfortunately we have very little phone service where we are currently located.

2psnapod1

Your wish is my command, Byrd! Val has agreed to teach a Beginning Crochet class...woohoo! Thank you for the suggestion, Byrd and thank you for offering to help us out, Val!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I'll be there with bells on my toes. As Val starts to prepare for the class - a suggestion might be before rally time that if each participant might need to bring anything or supplies, a list will be provided of exactly what is needed (cuz I know nothing about crocheting). Thanks

pegmikef

Hey Mike, when you are finished getting all your input are you planning on publishing a list of the activities you have lined up? I know Peggy would probably be interested in attending some of them. Thanks, Mike

2psnapod1

Byrd - I think that Val is planning on putting together kits for each of the participants and will charge a small fee to cover the cost.

2psnapod1

Hey Mike, when you are finished getting all your input are you planning on publishing a list of the activities you have lined up? I know Peggy would probably be interested in attending some of them. Thanks, Mike

Mike....This is Kelly...Michael's 2psnapod2....I'm number 1! LOL I'm not sure what Jim Bs plan is but I think we might be able to post a copy of the finalized LTA agenda prior to the rally.

jbeletti

Hi Mike - yes indeed. We have integrated the LTA items into the Seminar and Presentations schedule and I'll be posting the update soon. Additionally, we plan to have a separate guide listing the LTA items by themselves.

pegmikef

Hi Mike - yes indeed. We have integrated the LTA items into the Seminar and Presentations schedule and I'll be posting the update soon. Additionally, we plan to have a separate guide listing the LTA items by themselves.

Thanks Jim!

VKTalley

I'll be there with bells on my toes. As Val starts to prepare for the class - a suggestion might be before rally time that if each participant might need to bring anything or supplies, a list will be provided of exactly what is needed (cuz I know nothing about crocheting). Thanks

As Kelly also noted, I am working on a kit with the supplies. I will try to have it finalized so I know the cost per person soon.

2psnapod1

Calling all Crocheters! I'm looking for someone that will be at the National Rally and knows how to crochet...just general knowledge should do just fine. We will be having a 'Beginning Crochet' class and I was hoping to find someone to assist the presenter in case we have a large turnout. If you'd be willing to help out please let me know as soon as possible. You can contact me by phone: 334-730-5476 email: 2psnapod1@gmail.com or you can PM via the Heartland forum

Nabo

Extra hands would be cool. Has Valerie given a cost for the class yet? I'm in for taking the class.

Nabo

Another question - if an instructor has handouts, are they going to print them out to give in class or will ya'll have an area within the rally section that we can download the info from? Download would be fine, in that it would be up to each participant to handle how they want to handle obtaining that info.

GETnBYE

Your wish is my command, Byrd! Val has agreed to teach a Beginning Crochet class...woohoo! Thank you for the suggestion, Byrd and thank you for offering to help us out, Val!
Kelly, when is the class. If we don't have plans, I am happy to help a beginner.

2psnapod1

Another question - if an instructor has handouts, are they going to print them out to give in class or will ya'll have an area within the rally section that we can download the info from? Download would be fine, in that it would be up to each participant to handle how they want to handle obtaining that info.

Byrd - Copies will be available of all handouts at each class and I also have a copy on file that I can email to anyone that might need it.

2psnapod1

Kelly, when is the class. If we don't have plans, I am happy to help a beginner.

Nita I would be indebted to you for life! Byrd is correct the class is scheduled for Wednesday 6/17 from 10:00 - 12:00 in the History Room.

Nabo

Hey - I'm just excited. Always wanted to learn to crochet but never could understand the instruction from a book. I'm a hands-on person.
Come on everyone, let's make this a great class.

GETnBYE

Indebted for.life..evil grin..:angel:, I will dig out a crochet needle and pack it.
Nita I would be indebted to you for life! Byrd is correct the class is scheduled for Wednesday 6/17 from 10:00 - 12:00 in the History Room.