2015 Landmark 365 Ashland

davebennington

We have not used the water pump yet, when we leave here for Tampa I will put a little water in the fresh water tank and give it a try.
I had to contact Heartland service yesterday about a problem with the inverter. They were great and very helpful, after trying different things and trouble shooting it was determined to be dead.
Dave McWilliams from Heartland service said he will send a new one to us ASAP. Thank you Dave.

dave

Rcnewell11

Re: 2015 Landmark Ashland

Thanks guys on water pump answers .i know pump has a lot of water pressure and heavy duty design compared to others I have seen .like Jim said it is reliable pump though.thanks rob

davebennington

I have a question for anyone else who has a Landmark/Ashland. Do you find that there is excess movement when parked and level? I have tried several things and we are considering adding rear stabilizers to see if it will eliminate the shaking.

dave

billyjoeraybob

South Carolina Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hey Dave! You shared birthday girl Janet and I are in the market for a new Ashland. You have had yours for a couple of months now. What do you and Julie like and dislike about the rig? Any options you guys just couldn't do without?

davebennington

Bill & Janet

The Landmark/Ashland so far has been a good coach, very few problems. As I said before very clean and organized behind the storage wall in the basement, very minor water leak at the dish washer stub.

all in all good unit.

dave

busted2341

I decided to reply here because we ordered our Ashland yesterday. Hope to be here by the end of March, sooner I hope....We started with Heartland in 06 with a Big Horn and bought BC since...Looking forward to the LandMArk family now....

billyjoeraybob

We picked up our new Ashland on 2/20. It's a beautiful rig. We spent the night in it at the dealership and comfortably survived a low of 2 degrees in VA. You will love it!

jbeletti

We picked up our new Ashland on 2/20. It's a beautiful rig. We spent the night in it at the dealership and comfortably survived a low of 2 degrees in VA. You will love it!

bjrb - happy to hear you got your unit and love it. We just arrived home a few minutes ago from a 2 month trip. Used our LM Savannah for everyday of the trip and she preformed well. A person can cold weather camp/live if they have a plan. Experience helps too.

My Ashland is done and should be over at Mor/ryde tomorrow (Tuesday) to get Independent Suspension and Disc Brakes put on. My plan to to move into it next week in Elkhart.

jbeletti

I decided to reply here because we ordered our Ashland yesterday. Hope to be here by the end of March, sooner I hope....We started with Heartland in 06 with a Big Horn and bought BC since...Looking forward to the LandMArk family now....

Congrats on your Ashland order and thank you for being a 3-product Heartland owner. It's a growing group :) We have many 4-timers too and a super small group of 5-timers.

I'll be on my 7th in a week, though I cheated :)
2015 Landmark 365 Ashland
2014 Landmark Savannah
2012 Landmark Key Largo
2011 Landmark San Antonio
2011 Landmark Grand Canyon
2009 Landmark Pinehurst
2005 Landmark Mt. Rushmore

Bryced15

My Ashland is done and should be over at Mor/ryde tomorrow (Tuesday) to get Independent Suspension and Disc Brakes put on. My plan to to move into it next week in Elkhart.

Jim, can't wait to see your Ashland! Excited to hear you're joining the LM365 Mor/Ryde IS club! Glad we will all get to hear/see you put the IS through its paces. I sure can't believe how nice it tows with it.

LeeRox

I looked at a Landmark Ashland 365 a few days ago. Nice coach! What do you guys pull your Landmarks with? Any problems getting into campgrounds with a 43 foot fifth wheel?
Lee

jbeletti

I looked at a Landmark Ashland 365 a few days ago. Nice coach! What do you guys pull your Landmarks with? Any problems getting into campgrounds with a 43 foot fifth wheel?
Lee

Hi Lee,

I think the Ashland is 41'5" from king pin to rear cap. Probably 42' nose to ladder.

I think most are using 1 ton duallies. I have an F450 that I've used for a few RVs now. If you plan to travel quite a bit with an Ashland the 1 ton should be considered. If you plan to tow a short distance and infrequently, some use less.

billyjoeraybob

Hey Lee. The Ashland is a great rig. We really love ours. It is a well thought out coach. Ours pulls great behind our Diesel 3500 DRW truck.

FordMan1966

Good Luck with your new Landmark. My 2013 Landmark Grand Canyon Full Body paint did not work out for us. We had way too many problems with it and traded it for SOB a few weeks ago.