2016 Bighorn Changes

LDMC

Has anyone heard of any changes BH is doing for the upcoming year to their trailers?

Like new decor?

Different floorplans?

Options?

Etc?

Mburtsvt

A lot of us are standing by for the updated MSRP sheets for the 2016 Landmark 365 and Bighorn. I know Jim, (jbeletti) i working hard to get them updated this week. We should get a better idea on the changes then.

Bohemian

As seen at the Hershey RV show in Sept. Complete new décor. New lamps all around. New standard flooring pattern. MCD night shades only, not day/night shades. Just what we saw without looking for it.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Not sure, but if you search you can find a 3575 in the Big Horn. very similar but with a counter and hutch in the kitchen instead of the pantry. Don't have ant specs on it though

RoadJunkie

The floor plan shows the slide out desk drawer under the TV. Is the feature back in their line up?

'Lil Guy'

The 3270RS we ordered does indeed have a pull out desk under the tv. It runs the length of the enclosure.

Bones

I really like the Front Living room one and the raised rear bed at the hershey show

DougS

Doug S
Looks like the BH 3575 EL finally hit the HL web site I guess replacing the BH 3570. The site says 39' 4" feet not the 37' 11" feet the BH 3570 was. I hope the web site is wrong or else we have to look for another floor plan.

kdubinwa

Looks like the BH 3575 EL finally hit the HL web site I guess replacing the BH 3570. The site says 39' 4" feet not the 37' 11" feet the BH 3570 was. I hope the web site is wrong or else we have to look for another floor plan.

Ditto for us.

RoadJunkie

Heartland models really seem to be getting longer, and longer, and longer. Not sure that's the direction I want to go.

GOTTOYS

It's only 17" longer. I wouldn't think that would make much difference..Don

Wmnmy

Our 3270 came with day night shades lights under counter floor light in bedroom at bottom of drawers everything that was in 3570 minus extra three feet lol king bed plenty room to make it big shower lots storage still have empty cabinets ..

yport

I really like the Front Living room one and the raised rear bed at the hershey show

Toured one of these ... front living room did look cool ... but my goodness ... with steps up to the living room on one end and steps up to the bedroom on the other, that is a lot of up and down climbing IMO