2016 - Las Vegas Rally - Discussion Thread

jbeletti

Still hoping to get a spot for the Las Vegas Rally. New at this, not sure if we've crossed all the T's, and dotted all the i's. I thought we had registered when we were at the Branson Rally.

A couple weeks back, the wait list was cleared. All that were on it that wanted to go - got in. I see there are now a few names on the list. There are always cancellations. While we can't make any promises, it's likely that several of those now on the wait list will get in.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

We have had a cancellation in the NO PET section. If you are already registered in the Pet section but have no pets of any kind and would prefer a site in the NO PET section. please email or PM me as soon as you can.

jbeletti

Wait List Update - Las Vegas Rally

Just a quick update about the rally wait list. First I want to remind that - IT REALLY WORKS!

To date (5-Aug):

• 25 people registered to be on the wait list
  • Of those 25, 24 have been invited to register (the 25th will likely be invited yet this evening)
  • Of those 24 who have been invited to register:
..........- 9 allowed their emailed invitation to expire (48 hours)
..........- 3 clicked to decline the invitation
..........- 11 registered for the rally
..........- 1 invitation is pending (waiting to here from registrant)

If you know of a club member that has considered going to the rally, knew it was sold out and didn't trust the wait list process, please drop them a note and ask them to reconsider. As we march closer to the point where no monies can be returned, more cancellations will occur.

clubmgr

Staff member
Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

We are 57 days away from the start of the North American Heartland Owners Rally in Las Vegas. As usual, there have been many cancellations and now everyone who was on the waitlist has been invited and there is no one on the waitlist at this time.

For those of you who would like to attend, there are 4 sites available at Oasis for the Las Vegas Rally. If you are already registered, tell your friends.

There are 2 NO PET sites and 2 PET Friendly sites available. Absolutely NO PETS of any kind are allowed by the campground in the NO PET sites.

If you would like to register for a NO PET site, select "No" under Accessibility Sites and then select NO PETS please. The available sites will show (at this time 16 and 48). If both sites have been filled no site numbers will show.

If you would like to register for a PET Friendly site, select "No" under Accessibility Sites and then select PET Friendly. The available sites will show (at this time 114 and 175). If both sites have been filled no site numbers will show.

If you register without selecting a site, I will give you a call.

clubmgr

Staff member

An attendee who was in a PET Friendly site has switched for one of the NO PET sites, so we have 1 NO PET site (#48) and 3 PET Friendly sites (114, 175 and 192). See the previous post for site selection info.

kkamshop

Jim or Julie, could you put a link to the rally agenda and/or registration page on the first post of this thread or the events tab thread? I can't seem to find it here on the forum.
Thanks!

clubmgr

Staff member

If you attempt to register for the rally and you receive a message saying your email is invalid, call me and if you are a current HOC member I will add your email to the validation list.

Lou_and_Bette

An attendee who was in a PET Friendly site has switched for one of the NO PET sites, so we have 1 NO PET site (#48) and 3 PET Friendly sites (114, 175 and 192). See the previous post for site selection info.

Who ever takes site 175 will also get the BEST neighbors in the world...Lou and Bette are in 176

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired

Who ever takes site 175 will also get the BEST neighbors in the world...Lou and Bette are in 176
Well now....wouldn't that be interesting. Almost enough for us to give up our site. Two biggest beer mugs and the largest frying pan in the park.

Lou_and_Bette

Well now....wouldn't that be interesting. Almost enough for us to give up our site. Two biggest beer mugs and the largest frying pan in the park.

It doesn't matter which site you are on, I'll find you brother from another mother!

- - - Updated - - -

!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for for the thumbs up Lyle and Nancy...it will be so good to see friends we haven't seen in far too long!

crussian

Janet and I are so excited to be going to our first rally. We've gone camping here and there but this is a horse of a different color. Lots to do and see in Vegas. I most excited about meeting new folks, starting new friendships. We are not full timers yet (15 months to go) but enjoy getting out. Janet and I will be set up in spot 48. Hope to meeting as many as possible, especially from AZ. Until then, all the best.

And keep the oil side down.

Cary & Janet

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

Janet and I are so excited to be going to our first rally. We've gone camping here and there but this is a horse of a different color. Lots to do and see in Vegas. I most excited about meeting new folks, starting new friendships. We are not full timers yet (15 months to go) but enjoy getting out. Janet and I will be set up in spot 48. Hope to meeting as many as possible, especially from AZ. Until then, all the best.

And keep the oil side down.

Cary & Janet

Arizona has an awesome HOC chapter and they put on lots of campouts and rallies.

We've been to two of them and another next year at Lake Havasu.

Check out the Arizona HOC forum here: https://heartlandowners.org/forumdisplay.php/680-Arizona-Chapter

They have one coming up in September and I believe there is one campsite available!

By the way, we'll be in site #125 at the Vegas Rally!

Lou_and_Bette

I am having trouble finding an attendee list, can anybody help me.....Bette

SLO

Looking forward to our first rally. Looking forward more to retiring in a couple a years. Hope to meet lots of new friends. Anywho, don't know if this would be under a tour or entertainment. Is anyone planning an excursion to FatTuesdays or Margaritaville. Both are highly recommended (by me). Just sayin. Space 187.

Rick