2016 - Las Vegas Rally - Discussion Thread

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

Who out there is up for a morning or two of pickleball?

Pickleball . . . is that where we all sit around and get pickled finishing off a bottle of Fireball? :p

Count me innnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Gaffer

Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

We will be. Are there courts in this RV park?
No courts in the park. I drove about 20 miles north to play when we were there last November. Nice courts in a public park. You up for play in Anacortes Doug?

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

Maybe if it's not too early. I don't do morning. Trace

rjr6150

Muscle Car Challenge as I indicated in an earlier post after speaking with their event coordinator this program will be changing. I now have those details and have pasted the information below.

Those who have already signed up will be receiving a notice of the change. If we're still interested he will put a group together for us.

Please advise and I'll get the group setup.

Hi Randy,

Effective July 1st the muscle car program format will be changed to the below:

The challenge will now take place on the 1.5 mile tri-oval in the traditional counter clock-wise direction. The participant will drive 5-laps in one car only.

2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat - $179 + $25 driver release fee = $204

2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 - $169 + $25 driver release fee = $194

2013 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 - $149 + $25 driver release fee = $174

All cars are automatic transmission.

0-60 acceleration
Top speeds up to 135 mph based on driver ability.
Lead/follow format - each participant will follow a professional instructor in a "lead" car.
Radio communication between driver participant and instructor.

gasman

Camp Socializer

PJ, I would love to give it a try...if you don't mind teaching me how. I've always wanted to learn but the opportunity hasn't presented itself.

rjr6150

Rod
See my post #446. I'm not sure how you will be notified or when. I'll be talking with the event coordinator Friday and can inquire then.

At this point I'm just trying to get a number who would be interested due to the change.

dwpkdavis

I would like to sign up for the Muscle car ride. Sounds like fun!

Darren

Last edited by a moderator:

sbhoward

How can I verify my attendance dates and paid status for Las Vegas? Been on the road and have no access to my regular computer.

Sure looking forward to our first rally!

Steve

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

You can look at the Rally Registration Directory found at this link. [LINK]

Peace
Dave

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member

How can I verify my attendance dates and paid status for Las Vegas? Been on the road and have no access to my regular computer.

Sure looking forward to our first rally!

Steve

Registration includes camping for the nights of 10/6. 10/7, and 10/8. If attendees are staying at Oasis any nights before or any nights after, they have to call Oasis to register for the extra nights directly with Oasis. Oasis will be able to tell you if you have done this already. BE SURE, to confirm with Oasis your rally site number, available at this [LINK] or by emailing me.

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter

Julie, I thought we had a site number. We have already paid for the rally days but not the extra days. We would need the site number to reserve the extra days.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

Bob......

You are in site 101. Just call and tell the park your I that site and what extra days you what, that's what I did.

Shows your coming in on Oct 2. You need to call and let them know your coming in that day. Them them your site number.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

Registration includes camping for the nights of 10/6. 10/7, and 10/8. If attendees are staying at Oasis any nights before or any nights after, they have to call Oasis to register and pay for the extra nights directly with Oasis. Oasis will be able to tell you if you have done this already. BE SURE, to confirm with Oasis your rally site number, available at this [LINK] or by emailing me.

Julie

When I called back in March I told them the day I was coming in and site number only. They did not have me pay ahead of time.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member

Julie, I thought we had a site number. We have already paid for the rally days but not the extra days. We would need the site number to reserve the extra days.

Your extra days are not actually secured for you until you call Oasis and register for the extra days. They are holding the rally sites for now so you should have no problem getting the same site. If you tell them the site you are in for the rally it serves a double check so they don't put you in another site. Also, it they feel there is a problem of any kind they will tell you and it can be resolved now, rather than later.

It seems as though you do not have to pay for the sites now. My mistake. . .sorry.