2016 - Las Vegas Rally - Discussion Thread

MTPockets

You may not get into the National in Las Vegas but there are other options for your first rally. Try this one in Utah just before the national. There is only one listed for standby:https://heartlandowners.org/showthr...le-9-27-2016-to-10-2-2016?p=425134#post425134
Or this one in Colorado:https://heartlandowners.org/showthr...gs-9-15-2016-to-9-18-2016?p=436907#post436907
Or this one also in Colorado:https://heartlandowners.org/showthr...os-9-14-2017-to-9-17-2017?p=473009#post473009
See the threads for details.
And, we have plenty of room for the Ft. McDowell, Sept 21-25 Arizona Rally.

jbeletti

I had to cancel, so someone on the waiting list will be a happy camper.

Saw that you had to cancel. We'll miss you guys! We processed your refund to corp this morning.

I see there are 11 names on the wait list and an email was sent out automatically to the person at the top of the list.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
I had to cancel, so someone on the waiting list will be a happy camper.

Bummer . . . I was looking forward to meeting you, as were a bunch of others around here!

Maybe next year you can make it to the Mountain Regional Rally in Pueblo, CO?

rxbristol

Bummer . . . I was looking forward to meeting you, as were a bunch of others around here!

Maybe next year you can make it to the Mountain Regional Rally in Pueblo, CO?

Thank you. Next year we're free to roam around aimlessly (fully retired) and we look forward to a Colorado visit.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Rex, I was looking forward to seeing you again in Vegas. Well, there's always another rally somewhere!

rxbristol

Rex, I was looking forward to seeing you again in Vegas. Well, there's always another rally somewhere!

Thanks, Jay. We will miss seeing everyone we've got to know along the way. The Heartland group is the best!

SLO

Just registered for Las Vegas rally. Woohoo! May have gotten Rex and Karen's spot (sorry you had to cancel). We've had a Bighorn for 4 years now but never been to a rally. We are looking forward to meet lots and lots of like hearted people.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
SLO: Welcome to your "First" Rally....you selected a great one for your introductory Rally. Hope this will be the first of many for you! Take advantage of your membership and enjoy your fellow RVers! Safe Travels.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
SLO . . . welcome to the club!

Can't wait to meet you in Vegas!

You are gonna love this group.

rjr6150

Might have missed the info. Is there any update on the American Muscle Car Challenge?

Dicko
I'm to contact the group coordinator end of May for an update. They were considering either moving to the large track or changing the type of events currently doing.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Dicko,

The majority of us are signed up for 10/5 at 9am. The best thing to do, if you haven't already, would be to call them and let them know that you are with the Heartland Group and get a spot reserved sooner rather than later.

Rod
Might have missed the info. Is there any update on the American Muscle Car Challenge?

rjr6150

Could you send me the number to call to sign up? Thanks

Dicko and Rod you might want to see my post #409. The Heartland group isn't set at this time due to potential changes in venue and pricing. This is per their event coordinator. I'm to check with him end of May.

Gaffer

Welcome Rick and Cindy. The rallys are a blast. Consider joining us in Temecula in late October. Bob and Patty put on a great rally. I think there are still spots available. Here is a link: https://heartlandowners.org/showthr...-10-28-2016-to-10-30-2016?p=466666#post466666
Just registered for Las Vegas rally. Woohoo! May have gotten Rex and Karen's spot (sorry you had to cancel). We've had a Bighorn for 4 years now but never been to a rally. We are looking forward to meet lots and lots of like hearted people.

We saw the posting about someone who got a spot at the Las Vegas rally. We would like to know our place on the waiting list. Is there any way to keep up with that?

EB3

Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

Whoo Hoo! Finally!! We will be there for sure...and we will finally be completely retired....pre-rally, rally, post-rally and whatever else we can find...HERE WE COME!!
So glad to hear that you will be there! So will we. We were disappointed that our paths have not crossed since our first rally in NC. Enjoy retirement!

- - - Updated - - -

Please use this thread to discuss the 2016 North American Heartland Owners Rally to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Please vote in the poll to. Vote for as many items that interest you. Nothing is binding. Just trying to feel folks out a bit.

Also, please consider posting a reply to this thread sharing with me and others what you'd like to do "at the rally - at the venue".

My thought is that we'll do less on-site as part of the rally and provide more free time for attendees to take in Vegas on their terms.

I'd also like to get a sense of how many would come for the Pre-Rally and how many of the 4 Pre-Rally days you'd attend.

Registration will not open for this rally until late March, 2016. Please, DO NOT contact the venue with any questions at this time.

Thanks for your feedback.

We will arrive 10/4 and leave 10/11.

Gaffer

Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

Who out there is up for a morning or two of pickleball?