2016 - Las Vegas Rally - Discussion Thread

danemayer

Re: UPDATE: 2016 - Las Vegas Rally

Wow registration doesn't even open for an hour and a half and there are only 39 sites left for everybody else. I think I better start making other plans!

Get all your info ready now so your registration can be completed quickly. And remember, if you can't get registered, get on the wait list. As we get closer to rally time, some people will have to drop out for various reasons and wait list people will have a 2nd chance.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired

Wow registration doesn't even open for an hour and a half and there are only 39 sites left for everybody else. I think I better start making other plans!

As your chapter is in Texas, I believe your window for registering was Monday @ noon(CST).

Possum51

Dan, what info are you talking about? I just tried to get in just to check it out and it said my email was not valid. Since I got the email from Julieninfiguredmit was
jusg because I was trying to get in to early. Right?

danemayer

Dan, what info are you talking about? I just tried to get in just to check it out and it said my email was not valid. Since I got the email from Julieninfiguredmit was
jusg because I was trying to get in to early. Right?

Pat,

For Texas, registration opens at Noon Central Time today. The emails have to be uploaded by Jim or Julie for the registration system to recognize you. That should happen at 11:59:59 (or thereabouts).

You'll need: T-shirt sizes, credit card, emergency contact name/phone, arrival and departure dates, HOC #, and length of your rig.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders

Yipee!!!!! I made it. I was so nervous I thought I'd never get through the process. Kept making errors of omission cuz I was afraid if I didn't hurry all the slots would be taken before I could finish the registration process. Kind of like a kid in a candy store, but Carol, BoBo and I will be there!! Site # 137 See you in Las Vegas!!

pegmikef

Well after all my fears, here's another Texan that got registered.

kkamshop

We are in too! So thankful as we have already made reservations for the balloon festival in Albuquerque and at the Grand Canyon. We are on #144

navyAZ1

Hey Jim, and Julie, don't know what happened, but Ann and I are on the same site number as Carol & Terrell Stanley. We picked #183 and when I was looking at who else might have made the registration I saw where the Stanley's had the same site number as us? We picked #183 since our coach is 40' and the site is 59'.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member

Hey Jim, and Julie, don't know what happened, but Ann and I are on the same site number as Carol & Terrell Stanley. We picked #183 and when I was looking at who else might have made the registration I saw where the Stanley's had the same site number as us? We picked #183 since our coach is 40' and the site is 59'.

That was my error. I have moved Terrell and Carol.

marthamscott

Martha & Henry are registered! We have requested an accessible site since Henry just had his hip replaced and will probably need the other one done soon. Update: Site 183 - they were out of accessible sites.

We are making a "Grand Tour" out of this trip so will probably leave South Carolina in early September.

jbeletti

49 minutes after launch and 11 sites still remain. I'm surprised and pleased that sites remain for those who have not yet jumped online.

Viking

Ready to make the trip and enjoy all the fun. Looking to forward to talking with everyone. Yahoo!!! Yippie!! Smiles!!

Bones

This would have been a really cool trip. I hope everyone going has a good time. This one is on my bucket list.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired

Thanks Miss Julie, you're the best!

You had mentioned possibly coming to Glendale. Did you guys make a reservation there for the Glendale rally? Thanks, Trace