2016 - Las Vegas Rally - Discussion Thread

dwpkdavis

I just want to throw this out there for anyone interested... I have several FREE Camping World Truck Race tickets available. I will be in site 316.......

Our group going to the truck race went from 7 to 5 so we have two extra tickets that are being offered for free. Let us know. We are arriving at the Oasis today - site 329.

jbeletti

2016 - Las Vegas Rally - T-Shirts being rolled...

Core-Team members spent a few hours yesterday (Thursday) folding, then rolling Rally T-Shirts yesterday. Here's a picture of a few of the tables of shirts:
IMG_9729.jpg
Photo Credit: Terry Hershberger

Core-Team members also spent a couple of hours yesterday, organizing rally bag contents to prepare for this morning's rally bag production.

It is anticipated that Rally Bags will begin to be delivered this afternoon (Friday) to all who have arrived Pre-Pre-Rally, then to each attendee upon their arrival this Friday (30th) through the last attendee arrival next Thursday (6th).

OEFVET

Enroute to Las Vegas
fd1418550983e9554385b997829530f6.jpg
33de0b2d05a8093c3fe1160a6ad28e20.jpg

pegmikef

Re: 2016 - Las Vegas Rally - T-Shirts being rolled...

Core-Team members spent a few hours yesterday (Thursday) folding, then rolling Rally T-Shirts yesterday. Here's a picture of a few of the tables of shirts:

Photo Credit: Terry Hershberger

Core-Team members also spent a couple of hours yesterday, organizing rally bag contents to prepare for this morning's rally bag production.

It is anticipated that Rally Bags will begin to be delivered this afternoon (Friday) to all who have arrived Pre-Pre-Rally, then to each attendee upon their arrival this Friday (30th) through the last attendee arrival next Thursday (6th).

Thanks for everything you and your team do to make all of this happen Jim. I know it is certainly countless hours of effort. We will see you Sunday.

jbeletti

Re: 2016 - Las Vegas Rally - Rally Bags!

Thursday, led by Rally Bag team leader, Dave Hromek (cookie), a group of Core-Team members and assistants organized rally bag contents. This included sorting and fold/rolling 335 rally shirts.

Friday, the same team stuffed, then audited the rally bags. Floyd Philbrook and his parking/welcome team has begun distributing rally bags to those who are already here, ahead of the Pre-Rally.

Here's the team in action...
2016 - Las Vegas, NV Rally - Rally Bags - Team.jpg

Here's an example of the rally bags...
2016 - Las Vegas, NV Rally - Rally Bags - Example.jpg

The team worked up an appetite - pizza was the solution :) ...
2016 - Las Vegas, NV Rally - Rally Bags - Team Lunch 1.jpg

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
So . . . for those at the Oasis already . . .

What is better . . . cable TV or OTA?

Just wun'drin . . .

jbeletti

I haven't connected to their cable system. Someone may chime in here. But my DirecTV works well. Called in and changed my service address so I could get locals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mburtsvt

I haven't connected to their cable system. Someone may chime in here. But my DirecTV works well. Called in and changed my service address so I could get locals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never understood why DirecTV won't let you do this on line. Not that big of a hassle, but still.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Dish Network is the same, you must call in to change service address. How hard can it be to put it online?