2016 - Las Vegas Rally - Discussion Thread

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Okay rally goers. Find the flag find a shot......while supplies last 6:00 until it runs out.
image.jpg

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
New in the box Dometic 320 toilet. Rally special. Now only $100.
Paid $300. Won't fit my coach.
See PJ in site 136.

Dang, wish we were there, I'd buy that! I "think" it will fit ours, based on measurements I've taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Maybe there's someone here who'll be headed east on I-20 through Cisco and can bring it to you.

That would be a big favor. It's quite a large box.

If Gaffer can't sell it to someone at the Rally, then maybe something can be worked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

I have a 30amp transfer switch brand new in the box if someone wants it they can have it.
1- 30A transfer switch FREE
3- single 12v basement lights FREE
1- small short 7-way cord FREE

I also have 1- TrailAir pinbox cover
$150
I'm in space 120

bf589f1f8ee815980f0c45aa019d9046.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Florida folks that are attending this rally. Hope their property, and family will be safe has Hurricane Matthew approaches the east coastline.

OEFVET

Pre-rally day 3 tour of the Hoover Dam and Boulder City. I would like to thank the HOC staff for putting the three days of tours on the pre-rally agenda.
a11edcf8b7b5b467968e87a196fecd00.jpg
ff012e6c3a56cc1eb3135eb8394fe799.jpg

jbeletti

Pre-rally day 3 tour of the Hoover Dam and Boulder City. I would like to thank the HOC staff for putting the three days of tours on the pre-rally agenda.

On behalf of the entire rally team - you are most welcome Chris and thank you for the kind comment. See you for chili dogs at 4 pm in Casablanca Commons near the back of the park at 4 pm today!

danemayer

Glenn from Dexter helped us out today with one of our wheels that had bearing, spindle and hub damage a few weeks ago. Even though Glenn no longer does repair work himself, he went out of his way to arrange help from Performance Braking to look at the wheel this afternoon. John and John from Performance took the wheel and hub off and Glenn evaluated the condition of the parts. Then John and John replaced the damaged hub and put in new bearings and seal just to be safe.

These guys all know what they're doing and I'm confident now that we're in good shape.

My thanks to Glenn and John and John.

jbeletti

Glenn from Dexter helped us out today with one of our wheels that had bearing, spindle and hub damage a few weeks ago. Even though Glenn no longer does repair work himself, he went out of his way to arrange help from Performance Braking to look at the wheel this afternoon. John and John from Performance took the wheel and hub off and Glenn evaluated the condition of the parts. Then John and John replaced the damaged hub and put in new bearings and seal just to be safe.

These guys all know what they're doing and I'm confident now that we're in good shape.

My thanks to Glenn and John and John.

Great report Dan. Glenn from Dexter has been a great friend of the HOC for many years now. Ron Russell and Performance has made great inroads with us in the last year.

shelsay

Re: 2016 - Las Vegas Rally

Huge thanks go out to Jerrod for solving our water heater issue. We really appreciate his time and expertise. What a great group Heartlanders are.

Pat and Dave

kkamshop

We came in just before the meet n greet yesterday straight from Hoover Dam. Ours was the Landmark some of you saw parked waaaaay up the hill.
Looking forward to meeting everyone - Ken and Kathy in site 144

Gaffer

My Dometic 320 found a new home. Thanks to all who responded and didn't quite have room either.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Just an update, here is our entertainment for tonight.
Woody and the Longbeards.

20161006_190343.jpg

Peace
Dave