2017 Cyclone 4100 interior light question

Atvmos

After going over the inside of the unit again I noticed lights on the shelf to the left of the sink. It's a 2 tier shelf with each level having a round light. I looked everywhere for a switch and turned on every switch and no luck. No toggle or rocker switch on light itself and no push button in middle of lens. Anyone know how to get these on?? Thanks.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Is this the shelf ? I don't have your answer but I'm sure someone will soon. I found this pic on line. Did every switch you tried do something ? If you found a switch that doesn't do anything maybe you have a wire off.
2015-cyclone-4100-290928-10.jpg

coltsdad

Texas-North Chapter Leaders-Retired
Our Torque has a shelf similar to the one in the picture. After searching for ours I found the switch on the outside of the sink under the overhang.

iowaone

That is where our switch is. If you expand the picture the Jess's posted you can see the switch at the far right of TH cabinet the counter top

Atvmos

Thanks people. That is where it ended up being with another switch for the led under overhang lights as well...I wonder what else I missed. Thanks again.