2017 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
It's unlikely that RVLocks will travel from Utah to vend, but they will be represented in some fashion yet to be determined. It's likely they will create a specials flier with special rally pricing. It's anticipated that online orders can be taken at the rally pricing and perhaps even be fulfilled to your home before you leave for the rally. PM me your interest and I will see if it can be accommodated.

Reason I ask...I've made several attempts electronically with a picture without success. I need a replacement cover for V 3.0.
I guess I'll have to call since neither email or a PM has worked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Reason I ask...I've made several attempts electronically with a picture without success. I need a replacement cover for V 3.0.
I guess I'll have to call since neither email or a PM has worked
Lyle - I spoke with the owner of RVLock tonight about this. He sends his apologies and he will be digging into this with staff tomorrow. I trust you will get a call. Reach out to me privately if you do not.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
Lyle - I spoke with the owner of RVLock tonight about this. He sends his apologies and he will be digging into this with staff tomorrow. I trust you will get a call. Reach out to me privately if you do not.

Appreciate the assistance Jim. I'll wait to see if he reaches out to in the couple days before I call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: IN, Goshen - 6/13/2017 to 6/18/2017

Thanks JB for setting this up. I sent in our request already.

JM

murry135

Will the Satellite TV dealer be there this year?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Will the Satellite TV dealer be there this year?

Yes, Elkhart Satellite will be at our rally. He has a large book of local business and won't be at the rally everyday. I got Winegard to get Elkhart Satellite some better than usual pricing. Hoping to see a Rally Specials flier from them soon. Like everyone else I'm waiting for :) Probably get them all at once.

jbeletti

Thanks JB for setting this up. I sent in our request already.

JM
Not sure what request you're speaking of Jim - but your welcome my friend! See you in Goshen.

murry135

Not sure what request you're speaking of Jim - but your welcome my friend! See you in Goshen.
Carpet cleaning service. Josh called me also to confirm.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
There is 1 site available that has been designated as a Handicapped/Mobility Challenged site. The site is located on Maple Street and has a maximum rig length of 39'.

If you are already registered and would like this site follow this link to edit (change) your Registration. Check the box for Handicapped/Mobility Challenged and select site HCP-Maple 295to290-Max 39'.

Or if you would like contact me and I will change it for you.

GETnBYE

Does anyone remember a vendor at a pastrally that sold a set of rugs for camper steps that were made of marine quality material and attached with Velcro?
I would like to know the name of them to order online if they will not be at the rally, but I can't seem to find them in online searches.
thanks,
Anita

jbeletti

Does anyone remember a vendor at a pastrally that sold a set of rugs for camper steps that were made of marine quality material and attached with Velcro?
I would like to know the name of them to order online if they will not be at the rally, but I can't seem to find them in online searches.
thanks,
Anita
I don't recall it but here's a link to some that may be what you're looking for.

Jackson2

I'm assuming there isn't any news from Lippert or Mor-Ryde yet ?? I've got money burning a hole in my pocket and still wondering how much they are going to get from me !!!

GETnBYE

I don't recall it but here's a link to some that may be what you're looking for.

I found a seller that had the Velcro attached rugs online. Price was reasonable, shipping was a bit high. I will post a review and photos when we get them. Still not sure if it is the same that I saw at the rally.

olcoon

I'm assuming there isn't any news from Lippert or Mor-Ryde yet ?? I've got money burning a hole in my pocket and still wondering how much they are going to get from me !!!

I sure would hate for all that money to burn a hole in your pocket, and put 3rd degree burns on your leg. Send it my way, and I'll make sure that it is dealt with in a safe manner!!! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.