2017 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
What would be nice is paying for 2 sites away from the train tracks. Any idea what 2 sites would cost? Has anyone ever done that? Already had a month dose of close proximity to trains in Hollywood, FL at TY Park & our dogs don't do well with loud noises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

two sites would be two registrations, so $550. The train tracks run behind Ring Road sites, but the train whistles blow 24/7 and can be heard all throughout the fairgrounds.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Would anyone be interested in a 2nd annual beer tasting fest at Goshen this year? We just had a new micro brewery start operating here and was gonna bring some for tasting and was curious if anyone else may want to join in.

Were in...Ill bring some micro brew from the great state of NJ. You'll never guess what I did today while I was working, Turns out that Tiara RV some a couple of interesting units in stock.

-Ira

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Were in...Ill bring some micro brew from the great state of NJ. You'll never guess what I did today while I was working, Turns out that Tiara RV some a couple of interesting units in stock.

-Ira

Did you pull a Jaime or do you need to leave your check book at home?

windviewer

-Ira
Will try to do same with some craft brew from ontario (canada). how about some 'moose drool' (http://bigskybrew.com/beers/moose-drool/). oops, that is from montana (maybe somebody else can bring some). we have lots of others in ontario..

Dennyha

Would anyone be interested in a 2nd annual beer tasting fest at Goshen this year? We just had a new micro brewery start operating here and was gonna bring some for tasting and was curious if anyone else may want to join in.

Sounds great.

Well sure My German girl Ingrid and I would love too

- - - Updated - - -

Does any body know when Heartland factory tours will be available

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired

Well, we haven't pulled a Jaime yet...but I can't rule it out. The Boss does like the new front living floor plans. As we all know, we think we're the boss...just celebrated our 26th wedding anniversary. Secret, knowing who's in charge. I just some additional work on MY truck so we will be holding on to it for awhile longer. See you soon

-Ira

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Well, we haven't pulled a Jaime yet...but I can't rule it out. The Boss does like the new front living floor plans. As we all know, we think we're the boss...just celebrated our 26th wedding anniversary. Secret, knowing who's in charge. I just some additional work on MY truck so we will be holding on to it for awhile longer. See you soon

-Ira

Where did this reputation come from???? We didn't by a new rig at the last National Rally....LOL.

happykraut

If you cannot guarantee the use of my entire rig, I think you have lessened my interest & all those who feel the same way. I don't think enough thought was put into this event in this regard. Thoroughly disappointed!!!
JB puts hours and hours of thoughts into this event for months ahead of the event and I know he is already planning for the next rally. I have personally spent hours with Jim running around the fairground with a tape measure in hand trying to squeeze in another site.

Question for J. B.
We didn't make the 2015 Rally in Goshen, but where there in 2013.
We were on Ring Road then, and will be again this year,
2013 was a very dusty year back there.
Will some sort of dust suppression be used on Ring Road this year?
Hockster

MCTalley

We're up for a beer tasting. Glad to hear someone else is hosting this year. :)

I'm not sure from what area we'll be picking up beer.

I do have a suggestion based on last year's shindig - everyone bring only two bottles/cans or one growler. Keep the rest at home to enjoy. We had dozens of bottles of leftovers last year that took forever to get rid of.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
We're up for a beer tasting. Glad to hear someone else is hosting this year. :)

I'm not sure from what area we'll be picking up beer.

I do have a suggestion based on last year's shindig - everyone bring only two bottles/cans or one growler. Keep the rest at home to enjoy. We had dozens of bottles of leftovers last year that took forever to get rid of.

I haven't said I was hosting yet, need to see what site you are in before I finalize plans lol.

But yes like you said Malcom if anyone that would like to participate we will need to keep it to two samples as a lot of us took home more than we brought. Lol

jbeletti

Question for J. B.
We didn't make the 2015 Rally in Goshen, but where there in 2013.
We were on Ring Road then, and will be again this year,
2013 was a very dusty year back there.
Will some sort of dust suppression be used on Ring Road this year?
Hockster

Gary - we can't bring in anything ourselves but we can request the venue waters the road from Gate 1, through Gate A, along Ring Road to the track area. We will ask!

JWalker

I haven't said I was hosting yet, need to see what site you are in before I finalize plans lol.

But yes like you said Malcom if anyone that would like to participate we will need to keep it to two samples as a lot of us took home more than we brought. Lol

Wow Andy, you might not have enough room at your site. You might need to use the site beside you, and the site beside them. LOL

MCTalley

Wow Andy, you might not have enough room at your site. You might need to use the site beside you, and the site beside them. LOL

Thanks for stepping up to the plate, Jamie. I knew we could count on you. :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Haha. OK. Actually, we probably wouldn't mind. We're shooting for NW, but if we can't get in there (good possibility), I'm looking at South or possibly Draft Horse. I'll update you after Wednesday.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Wait, whut??? We're next door to Jamie.... There goes the neighborhood!! Lol!

JWalker

Thanks for stepping up to the plate, Jamie. I knew we could count on you. :cool:

- - - Updated - - -
Haha. OK. Actually, we probably wouldn't mind. We're shooting for NW, but if we can't get in there (good possibility), I'm looking at South or possibly Draft Horse. I'll update you after Wednesday.

Wait, whut??? We're next door to Jamie.... There goes the neighborhood!! Lol!

Now I know that there can be a translation issue with the different slang variations in the English language. LOL. But I do not recall saying I would host this. All y'all get these crazy ideas and are fixin to drag me down with you....

Status
Not open for further replies.