2017 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunner

My wife and I have never been to a rally, and we are interested in going to Goshen.
we are at a lost to get started, to sign up for the rally.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely
Mike and Betty Couwlier
members since 2014

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi Gunner,

Here are a couple of links that should help:

General Club Information

Guide to the Rally

Guide to Registration

Link to the Registration Site

As you read through all the information, you'll see a lot of great activities during the Pre-Rally. If at all possible, you should try to sign up for the Pre-Rally and some Pre-Rally Events as well as the Rally itself.

See you there.

Hi Dan
I believe I did it right but I just started using taptalk, did you get me response on the steps your selling?

-Ira

brianlajoie

How do I know if my minor maintenance items are accepted? If my request is declined, I need time to order parts so I can pick them up at the rally.

jbeletti

2017 - Goshen Rally Update for 1-May

A rally update was sent out last night via email to all registered attendees.

The attached PDF is a copy of that email for anyone who did not receive the email.

Of note is the Minor Service Request deadline of 14-May.

Attachments

• Goshen Rally Update - Minor Rally Service Deadline.pdf
    553.4 KB · Views: 57

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: 2017 - Goshen Rally Update for 1-May

A rally update was sent out last night via email to all registered attendees.

The attached PDF is a copy of that email for anyone who did not receive the email.

Of note is the Minor Service Request deadline of 14-May.

When will we find out if our service requests were approved? They contacted me about one, but not the other, which I am more concerned about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Re: 2017 - Goshen Rally Update for 1-May

When will we find out if our service requests were approved? They contacted me about one, but not the other, which I am more concerned about.

Well I got an email! Approved! Yay!

jstarwal

Jim I have been approved for two minor repairs one of them was the tank freshwater tank filling up by itself I fix that myself I have one other issue that I need to have done can I change it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

AlwaysOnLiberty

Thank you for the update Jim!

We decided not to get our two things done at the rally as our Landmark will be going in for warranty repairs right after the rally. Leaves more time for others to take advantage of this awesome offering.

jbeletti

Jim I have been approved for two minor repairs one of them was the tank freshwater tank filling up by itself I fix that myself I have one other issue that I need to have done can I change it

Jack - reply to your approval email and ask Dave. If he feels HL will approve it, he'll process the swap.

jstarwal

Jim, I've searched all over my emails I can not find the approval letter. How do I get in touch with Dave?

Jim Posz

I have likewise not received an e mail one way or another about my minor repair requests. Should I wait a bit longer or contact someone? Thanks.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Note that some email providers will block these emails. If not in your inbox, please check your spam/junk. If anyone has not received an email response to their service request, please email me directly at club@heartlandowners.org

Last edited:

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
I had the pleasure of talking to Brenda at Heartland today. There great, confirmed our fix items-love their customer service. Can't wait for the Rally and factory tour

-Ira

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
I had the pleasure of talking to Brenda at Heartland today. There great, confirmed our fix items-love their customer service. Can't wait for the Rally and factory tour

-Ira

Got a surprising email from Brenda today. They are great at working with their customers!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.