2017 Goshen Rally - Vendor Specials

jnv

Jim,

Do you know if Lippert will have any special rally prices on their Denver Mattress?

Thanks,
Jaci

plshilo

We are also looking for roof mounted satellite, and rear backup camera??????
We are going to moryde after the rally to get IS & disk brakes.....

Jeff_Nora_Hanna

Florida Chapter Leaders
I spoke to Gary Wheeler at MorRyde about show discounts, in my case disc brakes. Gary was out of town at another RV show. He wasn't sure what the discounts would be but knew that there would be some items. I made an appointment for disc brakes following the rally.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
I spoke to Gary Wheeler at MorRyde about show discounts, in my case disc brakes. Gary was out of town at another RV show. He wasn't sure what the discounts would be but knew that there would be some items. I made an appointment for disc brakes following the rally.

Performance braking will come to you. Here's the link to their rally pricing...
https://heartlandowners.org/rally/2017/2017_Performance_Trailer_Braking_Flier.pdf

BTW-they'll be at the PA rally in Gettysburg in April doing an install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We have the Winegard - Best investment we made last time

Colleen, did you get the full rooftop satellite or did you get a portable version? How often do you have issues getting reception due to interference from tree canopy? That is my concern about getting a dedicated rooftop satellite. Hoping that the satellite vendor at Goshen will have portable specials going on also. I can't remember if they did the last time.

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
JW-remember last June Duane and Dave B both had their portables out because of trees infringing on rooftop reception. Just saying
A friend with a MH complains too. He's always looking for sites out in the open for the view of the southern sky!!!!

Lou_and_Bette

JW-remember last June Duane and Dave B both had their portables out because of trees infringing on rooftop reception. Just saying
A friend with a MH complains too. He's always looking for sites out in the open for the view of the southern sky!!!!

Exactly the reason I have a portable antenna and the reason I want with a King Tailgater with 50' of cable versus Winegard that only comes with 25' of cable and advice not to add longer cable.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

Yep, that's why am leaning to a combination unit. Found a few mounting options which will allow for a quick detach from the roof and place on a tripod.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly the reason I have a portable antenna and the reason I want with a King Tailgater with 50' of cable versus Winegard that only comes with 25' of cable and advice not to add longer cable.

Just about to pick up a King VQ4500 Tailgater at Camping World a few days ago. But thought I might wait to see what vendor deals are at the Goshen rally.

Dennyha

Anything from MorRyde yet? Thinking about the SRE4000 suspension.

I called MorRyde to ask about their rally pricing for the SRE4000. I have tandem axles, and they quoted an installed price of $675 plus tax. If I chose to do the install myself, the price was $476.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I called MorRyde to ask about their rally pricing for the SRE4000. I have tandem axles, and they quoted an installed price of $675 plus tax. If I chose to do the install myself, the price was $476.

I was given similar, but with the upgraded shackles/wet bolt kit installed as well:

SRE4000 $476
Wet Bolt Kit $93
Labor $380

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Will MorRyde perform the service at the campground, or do you need to make an appointment at their shop?

This is done at their shop. My understanding is that all wheels have to be off at once for the install. They have a lift that supports your frame to do the work at their shop.

BighornELK

This is done at their shop. My understanding is that all wheels have to be off at once for the install. They have a lift that supports your frame to do the work at their shop.

That makes sense. Thank you for the information.

porthole

Retired

Ahhh - Duane had his portable out until the rooftop dish was installed mid week. :rolleyes: