2017 Goshen Rally - Vendor Specials

SHerrick

A quick Google search brings up several different Sterling Enterprises any idea what the company is or where they are located?

Not sure which one is which. Looked at one that was stained glass, but no RV windows showed up. Scanned the sites for Richard Anderson and got nothing to do with Stained glass. Hopefully, Jim or one of the folks shepherding the vendor area will be able to shed some light!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RDsStudio59

Not sure which one is which. Looked at one that was stained glass, but no RV windows showed up. Scanned the sites for Richard Anderson and got nothing to do with Stained glass. Hopefully, Jim or one of the folks shepherding the vendor area will be able to shed some light!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I found a PDF of vendors for the rally with him listed on it but no contact information.

SHerrick

I found a PDF of vendors for the rally with him listed on it but no contact information.

Yeah, that was what got me looking and asking. Saw some beautiful windows on one site, but not sure if it was the right one. Would love to see an example of his windows and a contact number to see if he would be bringing something we liked. Hopefully, he does installation as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RDsStudio59

Yeah, that was what got me looking and asking. Saw some beautiful windows on one site, but not sure if it was the right one. Would love to see an example of his windows and a contact number to see if he would be bringing something we liked. Hopefully, he does installation as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm sure somebody will chime in with some pertinent information eventually.
I hear you.:):D

mlpeloquin

Jim, do you know if that Wash Wax All guy is going to be back this year?

Purchased the WashAll at the last Goahen rally. It works well enough especially on the road for three to four week at a time. The pole with the scrubber along with the regular cleaning attachments work well. I use Rejex on the front cap though and use the WashAll small head scrubber with the wiping attachment with Bugs-N-All to clean the front cap. That is the only way to get the bugs off out here going through the California central valley. They really get baked on going through the Mojave desert. By the time we get to Los Vegas they are as stuck as can be. Bugs-N-All gets them! All else is WashAll. Great UV protection. Oh, if you get tar on the front, a quick clean with WD-40 will remove it, then I wash with Windex, and follow up with WashAll. So I do like the system and would purchase it again.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim,

Do you have any plans with WifiRanger or 3Gstore or someone like that with specials regarding internet connectivity?