2017 mallard slide out leveling

I have a 2017 Mallard M231 and my slide out is not level with the trailer body when extended, my dinner table leans and takes away from the beauty of the trailer.. It is not off much but the engineer I am says level is best. My question: Is there a way or adjustment for the slide out or is this normal. Thanks

mcmail

I have a 2018 Mallard and the large slide out does not level up when it is fully extended. Camping World says this is normal for Heartland cable slideout and did not see a problem. Cups slide off the dining table. Just this week I met a camper that was aware of the same problem on a friend's Mallard, that was repaired by a Heartland tech. Wondering if you had any suggestons?

Sunset

We have a 2017 M27 travel trailer. The problem was immediately noticed that our slide-out was not level after leveling entire trailer with slide-out in. If someone knows answer to leveling slide-out after trailer has been leveled please tell your story.

cruzin101

I have a 2018 m27 and have a similar problem with leveling. When closed I get refectory level. When the close is extended it is tilted to the slide side. Drives me nuts ! The frig door and bathroom doors fly out when opened. I have seen that some users add an additional 1” block under the slide out side tires to compensate and once the slide out is opened all is well. Has anyone tried that?

I am am camping in two weeks and will give it a try and let everyone know.

-Ron

jbeletti

I have a 2018 m27 and have a similar problem with leveling. When closed I get refectory level. When the close is extended it is tilted to the slide side. Drives me nuts ! The frig door and bathroom doors fly out when opened. I have seen that some users add an additional 1” block under the slide out side tires to compensate and once the slide out is opened all is well. Has anyone tried that?

I am am camping in two weeks and will give it a try and let everyone know.

-Ron

Hi Ron,

It's been since 2004 since I had a travel trailer but my recollection is:
- Level the trailer side to side using boards/blocking under the low-side tires
- Disconnect from the tow vehicle
- Level the trailer front to back using the tongue jack
- Put all stabilizers down to stabilize the trailer
- Run slide room(s) out*

* This said, I didn't have a slide in my 204 unit, but my understanding us that slide rooms go out after all leveling and stabilizing is done. And then there is little to no change in the side to side level.

Perhaps this is in fact, what you are doing, yet you're still experiencing level change after the slide is out. If that's the case, you may need a qualified servicer look at it.