2019 f450

carl.swoyer

I'm a bit diesel fuel challenged, but try to stay away from bio-diesels unless I plan to run it thru a truck fairly quickly, such as our West Coast travels. We won't get back to use our 550 (is in storage) until next May, so stayed away from the bio-diesel when I filled up.

I do plan to change the 450 fuel filters every 15K miles.
LBR thanks.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ksucats

I must be lead footed, or the speed limits here are higher than yours -- 8 to 10 towing 17K at 65 to 69 mph on Interstate; speed limit on others that are lower. Solo I'm lucky to get 14 at interstate speeds of 75; mixed city and highway, about 12 to 13. 2017 F450 Platinum.

As for Bio-Diesel, really can't get away from it if I fuel anywhere outside of Ft Riley -- I think they are straight Diesel. Cenex, Flying J, Loves and Shell are anywhere from B05 to B20 as shown at the pump. Plan is to change fuel filters at 15K intervals although I only have 12.5 on the truck now so may do it sooner than later.

travis_g

Yes, Jerrod Jess (jesstalkn) did both. He did the rear camera wire harness and also integrated the Ford TPMS Sensors in his trailer. Here is the link to the TMPS upgrade and is under post #2014.

Here is his link for the Ford camera system that he installed on his Landmark. Its post number 2116.

Rod

Thank you! That is very helpful. With the older RW I don't have the furrion housing and pre wire. So far I have it through the pin box and out the propane bottom and running along the stove's propane pipe to the back of the kitchen slide. then it's running up between the slide seal and the awning bracket to the roof. I don't like this much so I am going to try to get it into the interior wall forward of that slide and then run through the attic.

- - - Updated - - -

I get anywhere from 9-11 MPG towing my Landmark and between 15-17 unloaded freeway/highway miles.

Rod

About the same.