2019 - Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Mike, wish we could make it to your rally. But can only swing one week of vacation for the Goshen.
Any chances you can move your rally to the weekend before Goshen… LOL!!

We are planning to take a little trip up into Canada before or after the New York rally in August.

sounds good. will you be bringing your rig? if so let me know and we will get you a site in our park. we are about 2 to 3 hours from buffalo just off trans canada(401) highway. love to have you.

Desertsky

Re: 2019 - Goshen Rally - Factory Tours

I heard at the Mountain region rally that there would be a factory tour at the National rally. I can't find any info for it on any of the threads. I used to work for Holiday Rambler and Fleetwood in my younger days so I am interested in what has changed.

jbeletti

I heard at the Mountain region rally that there would be a factory tour at the National rally. I can't find any info for it on any of the threads. I used to work for Holiday Rambler and Fleetwood in my younger days so I am interested in what has changed.

Yes, there will be factory tours. They will be held on Friday, the week of the rally. Attendees will have a chance to tour either the Toyhauler plant or the 5th wheel plant (LM/BH/BC).

More info about this rally will be placed online after the first of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desertsky

Yes, there will be factory tours. They will be held on Friday, the week of the rally. Attendees will have a chance to tour either the Toyhauler plant or the 5th wheel plant (LM/BH/BC).

More info about this rally will be placed online after the first of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Jim. My wife and I are planning to be there!

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
New owners, we would like to attend.

See Post #1 of this thread. Prior to the opening of registration an email will be sent to all Heartland Owners Club members with the date and time registration opens. Know the dates you will arrive and leave. Read everything you can about rally offerings and pre-rally offerings so you are prepared to make your selections.

It's a fun time. You will enjoy it.

Kimmh012

Mike, wish we could make it to your rally. But can only swing one week of vacation for the Goshen.
Any chances you can move your rally to the weekend before Goshen… LOL!!

We are planning to take a little trip up into Canada before or after the New York rally in August.
JWalker..
When are you going to Canada? We may be interested in tagging along, if vacation time allows. :) wait, isn't the MD rally the weekend before Goshen? So hard to keep track of everything, but catching on, little by little..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
This will be our first National Rally and probably our only national rally until we retire.

Rod & Kelly

Uuummm.... Honey?? Didn’t we attend the last traveling National Rally in Las Vegas.... I know I was on a lot of pain meds during that time but..... This will actually be our first ‘Goshen’ Rally and the first time we’ve taken the rig that far east.. Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Uuummm.... Honey?? Didn’t we attend the last traveling National Rally in Las Vegas.... I know I was on a lot of pain meds during that time but..... This will actually be our first ‘Goshen’ Rally and the first time we’ve taken the rig that far east.. Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
LOL I think his Alzheimer's is setting in. :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
JWalker..
When are you going to Canada? We may be interested in tagging along, if vacation time allows. :) wait, isn't the MD rally the weekend before Goshen? So hard to keep track of everything, but catching on, little by little..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

We we will be leaving the MD Rally on Sunday 6/2. The heading back home for a week of work. Boooo!!! Madison has some sort of collage aptitude test at 8am on Saturday 6/8. She should be home by noon and the we’re haulin butt straight to Goshen.

Maybe we can look at plans for Canada at the MD Rally.

jbeletti

Nona & I are planning to be there. #7, I think for the Cyclone.
Seven - wow, that's a lot :)

Planning to make this one....our 3rd.
Three - you're really lining them up now :)

Jackie and I are planning to attend.
Be great to see you guys again.

New owners, we would like to attend.
First-timers - woot! We'll have a First-timers Orientation Meeting on Sunday, June 9th, please try to make the meeting :)

Thanks, Jim. My wife and I are planning to be there!
Sweet - see you there and if this is your first time - see above :)

Great to see all this enthusiasm for the 13th North American Heartland Owners Rally!

We've got most of the pre-rally tours and activities planned, have posted some of them and hope by end of next week to have all of that posted.