2nd a/c unit

Bobby A

My 2010 Bighorn is pre wired for a 2nd a/c unit in the bedroom and I'm considering having one installed if and when we can get to Florida this season ( we are in Renfro Valley, Ky. right now waiting for the storm to pass so we can continue south). Anyway, I was wondering if there is anything that needs to be done in the breaker box to support the 2nd a/c unit ?? I appreciate your help.

Thank you,
Bobby A

Garypowell

If your unit is PRE wired there should already then there should be a breaker in the box. Just make sure you turn it off to do the install.

Did this 10 years ago to a previous unit and thought time consuming since I was a green bean it was straight forward and worked well.

Bobby A

If your unit is PRE wired there should already then there should be a breaker in the box. Just make sure you turn it off to do the install.

Did this 10 years ago to a previous unit and thought time consuming since I was a green bean it was straight forward and worked well.

Thank you very much,

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Have you considered a Heat Pump instead of an air conditioner? Lots of benefit for the relatively small difference in price!

Let us know if you need some ideas for things to do while in the area. LOTS of things to see and do within an hour or so of Renfro Valley.