37" LCD replaced the 32"Jensen LCD

jasons09cyclone

The Jensen tv that came with my cyclone 3950 was great just bulky and heavy. Especially with the huge metal plate that was used to adapt the tv to the bracket.. I was able to squeeze a 37 LCD in its place.. Eventually I'll put a 40" edgeless led tv once they make one...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335848130.025501.jpg

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
WOW - looks great. We had upgraded the telley in one of our other coaches (08 BC 3250) from a 27" to a 32". Really like being able to see the tube.

jasons09cyclone

Thanks.. Behind the tv is a ps3, apple media player, ps3 charger, and an I pod dock.. I can post more pics of that... I have ran dozens of wires through the back of the radio down to the basement.. It was a task to get every thing to all work together. I was able to spit the hdmi cable from the ps3 and the apple device to play in both inside and out side tv at the same time...

jasons09cyclone

I didn't mind the stock Jensen radio besides that it stopped playing dvds . But I had to upgrade it to a kenwood 7" single din radio I didn't want to cut the current radio slot to fit a double din radio even though I like those better... This new radio has bluetooth built in so I can have my cell phone route through the speakers it also has more of a stereo separation between the front ( inside) and rear(outside) speakers.. I have two amps for the outside speakers and subs.. This radio also allows for more inputs like inside tv, outside tv, ps3, apple device, iPod dock. Sirius sat, all to play separately this was a task..