3950 - Furniture replacement

pslincs

We have a 2009 Cyclone 3950 and would like to replace the existing couch bench with a full sofa with recliners. The problem we have run into is getting a full sofa in with the doors being so narrow. Has anyone experienced... any suggestions.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
We have a 2009 Cyclone 3950 and would like to replace the existing couch bench with a full sofa with recliners. The problem we have run into is getting a full sofa in with the doors being so narrow. Has anyone experienced... any suggestions.

Buy a sofa that the backs are removable

ram_1955

I have the full sofa with 3 recliner sections that I have replaced from our Road Warrior come and get it I'll make you a good deal on it

1tandem

My recliner/sofa is in 3 separate sections. They are individually secured to the floor & have side bracket attachments on each section. Something like that should work for you. Shop around. Good luck.

carl.swoyer

Buy residential recliner sofa. The backs come off. The quality is much better than Rv furniture.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk